#1 ·
Well done Sky Sport........ TWITS

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: ChrisandJohn
#7 ·
I've noticed that also :wink2:

#3 ·

Sky Sports is a sports channel and we shouldn't expect much in the way of geo-political competence.

CNBC on the other hand is supposed to be a knowledgeable and informed channel, particularly in the area of financial matters.
Skip the boring bit and go to 7:00 in the above clip for a serious display of ignorance on a matter the presenters should be familiar with :surprise::surprise:

#5 ·
Brilliant Jean-Luc, what a bunch of eejits. :surprise::surprise:

Terry

#6 ·
He jumps in with an idiotic question and then instead of quickly recognising his error, dropping it and moving on he develops the theme and continues to make a fool of himself. I'd be surprised if he's still working there.

#10 ·
I'd be surprised if he's still working there.
I wouldn't.

It's America, and most of the viewers have never heard of Ireland . . . and if one in a million could find it on the globe I would be very surprised.

If the daft sods didn't all talk at once they might learn something - but probably not!!

Dave :grin2:

P.S. And they have the most powerful nation on earth . . . and Donald Trump lives there!!!!!! :surprise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.