Motorhome Facts Forum banner

For Wendy

699 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  javea 
#1 ·
I want to put a new post on the forum, but cannot see where to start?? sorry to hijack your post but need info on Ipad Air 16GB or 32GB , thanks wendy
Hope someone reads this :smile2:

tony

#2 ·
Thanks Gemmy, no one has replied - where is the link to open a new topic and also find an old one? I am quite lost with this new sight. I am trying to change the ISP on my old XP laptop which will not work because it reads"Explorer provided by Virgin.net. and I also would like advice as to whether to buy an Apple Ipad Air 16gb or 32gb, my grandson tells me I won't need any more than 32gb tops!! Wendy

#7 ·
Hi Wendy,

Whether you go for 16gb or 32gb really depends on what you are going to use the iPad for. My wife has the 16gb one as she only really uses it for web browsing. I have the 32gb one as I have a fair number of photos stored on it and use lots of apps.

I did have the original iPad with cellular but now wouldn't go down that road because of the extra cost, I now connect mine to the Internet when away from home via a Huawei mi-fi.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.