Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Sorry, do not like this new FORUM

5K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  aldra 
#1 · (Edited)
I used to get up and switch on MHF. Now do not do it as I don't like the way it has gone. Also I do not like the new style. Ah well as I am not one of the old stalwarts, my departure will not be missed. Bye all. Wish you well. I will stick with my AOG.

#4 ·
I used to get up and switch on MHF. Now do not do it as I don't like the way it has gone. Also I do not like the new style. Ah well as I am not one of the old stalwarts, my departure will not be missed. Bye all. Wish you well.
Sorry about that blobby, ignore the assholes, I'm not leaving, but will not now participate until this bluddy site gets sorted

tony

#5 ·
I actually like the layout of the new forum. Yes their are a few glitches. But I expect these will be addressed in the future. I think a lot of folks on here just don't like the idea of change. I also get frustrated if things don't work as expected. But you have to give the designers a chance to put right all the little annoyances we are all having.

I don't know but would it be possible to run both side by side until we all get used to it and some of the problems are addressed with the new layout.

#22 · (Edited)
Convenient how this topic has disappeared from general view

Up till now

#23 ·
I have not been on much the last few days. Other things to do. I also hope you reconsider Blobsta especially as I campaigned tirelessly for months and ran a poll to get your name changed back to Blobsta! :D

I think a lot share your frustration but I think it will turn around. Just needs a bit of time. Have a break for a bit and see what its like in a week or two.

#27 ·
Morning Blobsta

In spite of what happened last night, I'm very pleased to hear that. :laugh:

I still don't know how the misunderstanding occurred, but I only ever meant goodwill in anything I said. I've re-read it several times and to me it still sounds quite amicable and complimentary. I am only sorry you took it the wrong way, or that I expressed myself so badly that I gave entirely the wrong impression.

And just for interest, "Cheerio" is (to me) an informal farewell between friends, and far more pleasant than a formal "Goodbye". It also indicates that the friends hope to see each other again soon. (My Thesaurus defines it as, "an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting" which is why I chose to say it in the first place.)

Dave :smile2:

#28 ·
I have to say Blobsta, that was one cracking flounce!

as has been said, MHF is not about who owns it (same for every forum bar perhaps Moaners which is run by a mini Hitler) but what is posted and contributed to.

have a break and I think you'll find in a couple of weeks that not much has changed bar the layout and it will have all settled down.

#29 ·
I'd threaten to leave too, but the "Hurrahs" would deafen me :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Reactions: Zebedee
#32 ·
Nah, it was just your turn Blob, he's getting a bit punch drunk now, though poor old tart, I had my strop a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 100127
#34 ·
Shh :wink2::wink2:>:)>:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.