Motorhome Facts Forum banner

LPG in Austria

8K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  erneboy 
#1 ·
Our tour of Austria was cut very short last year because finding LPG off the motorway was impossible.
Is there a map of LPG filling stations (non motorway) in Austria?
Jan

#4 ·
I can't say for sure now Mildred but a year or so ago the was the best site for finding LPG in all the parts of Europe we've travelled in. I'd expect that it still is and if so then it shows most if not all of the stations.

#8 ·
Why would I suggest that you BBQ when you want a supply of gas Mildred?

You can feed the gas into your van's gas system from a local bottle (with a regulator) via the BBQ point on the side of the van and use it for whatever you like Milly. I'm assuming that Autotrails still come with BBQ points? They did when we bought new ones.

Hans will understand.

#9 ·
We have nowhere to keep the bottle you see, having a Navajo there is no garage for useless usefull stuff. AND we travel, not staying in one place for more than 3 days, pain in the whatsit to carry spare gas bottle even if we had space.

#13 ·
That sarcie little answer made me look and I found your right, clever dick :grin2:
Didn´t ask Hans, he´s engrossed in a TV program.

Found it on Fun (2013) So you´ve larned me something today, thank you :laugh:
Milly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.