Southern Motorhome Show-Newbury - Page 8 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 77 (permalink) Old 21-05-2012, 15:04

Hi,

Thanks to the marshalls (Jen,Ken, Lesley and Ray) for another great rally. Weather dry, entertainment good and company marvellous. Looking forward to seeing many of you again at Hamble. Happy and safe travelling to the rest.

Andy Kev and Ted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 77 (permalink) Old 21-05-2012, 16:21

My Motorhome: Elddis Accordo 125
Home and warm at last.

Great week-end.

Thanks to Ray, Leslie, Jen and Ken.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig
post #73 of 77 (permalink) Old 21-05-2012, 16:38

My Motorhome: IH 630 FL
Can I add my thanks to the Jen, Ken and Lesley and Ray. Really enjoyable weekend. Topped off by Dave Berry at last nights entertainment. I was expecting him to be a complete flop but he was brilliant (IMO). And the beer last night, reduced to £1.80 a pint!!!!

Cheers
Alan

post #74 of 77 (permalink) Old 21-05-2012, 19:09

My Motorhome: Adria Twin 640slx
Personal Aire
Very many thanks to Jen,Ken,Leslie and Ray for organising a lovely weekend,even the weather was better than forecast

curlyby
post #75 of 77 (permalink) Old 21-05-2012, 20:44 Thread Starter

Hi Everyone

We are home from Newbury now and naturally the sun has come out. It was a cold weekend but fortunately not wet, although we did have our own water feature for a short time on Saturday, but Warners quickly sorted this. We really enjoyed meeting you all, some old friends but quite a lot of new ralliers who we hope will join us again.

Many thanks to Ray & Lesley (rayc) for their assistance with the marshalling and the raffle, definitely a case of many hands make light work.

The raffle was held with proceeds being divided 50/50 between the MHF charity and The Rally Group Fund, and thanks to the hard work of Pam (ICDSUN2) in selling tickets and your generosity, both donating prizes and buying tickets, we managed to raise a total of £120. I notice Pam has already put the charities half of the money into the “Just Giving” account and I will forward the Rally Groups half to the treasurer.

You did some great pictures for the “Picture Quiz” so thanks to everyone for taking part. It was won by Dinks123, who only got one answer wrong!!!! She also celebrated a special birthday at the rally and kindly shared her cake with everyone attending the get-together on Saturday.

Fourteen teams entered the Boules Competition, which turned out to be a very close contest, with CurlyBoy being the eventual winner, so congratulations to George & Jean (CurlyBoy).

It sounds from your posts as if you enjoyed the rally so hopefully we’ll see you all again before too long.

Jenny

Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
post #76 of 77 (permalink) Old 23-05-2012, 07:24

Had a great time as always and thanks to RayC Lesley and Ken and Jen for sorting it all out.
The entertainment on Sunday was brill and Free I cant get over that.
Dave Berry, Dreamers, Eddison Light house Free --amazing !!
It was good to see old friends again --roll on Hamble Im ready to Party now.

post #77 of 77 (permalink) Old 23-05-2012, 09:33

My Motorhome: IH 630 FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by clianthus
Fourteen teams entered the Boules Competition, which turned out to be a very close contest, with CurlyBoy being the eventual winner, so congratulations to George & Jean (CurlyBoy).

We was robbed!!!

Alan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page