Country & Western Festival Rally - Brean. - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 19:53 Thread Starter

Country & Western Festival Rally - Brean.

Hi All,

Just a taste of what to expect and all free!

There are a lot of vacancies remaining on this rally, so please don't be deterred by the number of Attendees showing as nearly full. This is a twelve day rally, many attendees are not able to stay the full time.

Come and join us on our first rally as stewards. This co-insides with the Country & Western Festival when the whole of Brean turns into a country & western paradise.

If you like 'people watching' then you will be fascinated because this is the place to be. Sit and have a coffee or beer and witness a tribe of Indians riding bareback down the main street. Watch the quick-draw shoot outs. Experience the huge eagles and other birds of prey in flying displays. Visit the many market stalls and car-boot sales. Learn some American history when the various Trilogys are performed.

The music and dancing (freestyle and line dancing) are performed throughout the resort in all the pubs and clubs, all but a few are free entry. Beer is priced very reasonable too, with festival specials of bitter and lager.

Please note there are no expectations for you to dress-up, normal summer gear or a pair of jeans is quite acceptable.

So come on we'll have a Hoot, put your name down or drop us a PM!

Linda and Mike

Happyrunner

It never worries me when I get a little lost. All I do is change where Im going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 07:03

Personal Aire
I have made my provisional booking via the normal route. We can only make it on the weekend, staying 2 nights, 24th/25th September - are we OK for those two nights?

Colin

[EDIT - now confirmed after received email]

No longer motorhoming due to illness, but always prepared to help by sharing any experience I may have.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 22:52

My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Send a message via MSN to LadyJ Send a message via Yahoo to LadyJ Send a message via Skype™ to LadyJ
Hi All

Although this rally is now showing full there are still some dates available I think, so if you would like to join Linda & Mike for a few days for the Country and Western weeks at Brean please contact Happyrunner

Linda will list the dates she has available probably soon

Jacquie

Jacquie & John
The social Butterflies flitting from place to place with 3 Yorkie terrorists & a Jack Russell
http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m...johns-dogs.jpg

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 14-08-2010, 09:05 Thread Starter

Vacancies For Country & Western Rally at Brean.

Hi All,

Come and join us, although at first glance this rally looks almost full, there are still many vacancies.

After condensing the dates that current attendees have requested, the following dates remain vacant:-

5 Pitches for the full rally.

6 Pitches for 26th Sept to 3rd Oct. ( 8 nights)

3 Pitches for 27th Sept to 3rd Oct. ( 7 nights)

5 Pitches for 21st, 22nd & 23rd Sept. ( N.p. Music starts on 23rd)

2 Pitches for 21st & 22nd Sept. ( N.p. No music.)

1 Pitch for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Oct. ( 3 nights)

Many dates to choose from, so come along for 8 per night including electric and lots to do and see, I'm sure this Country & Western Festival will become an annual event.

Could the following listed on the Attendees confirm they are attending and give the dates they require please:-

Pepe, delboy 139 and lizzygirl.

Many thanks

Linda & Mike.
(Happyrunner)

It never worries me when I get a little lost. All I do is change where Im going.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-09-2010, 22:10

Send a message via MSN to LadyJ Send a message via Yahoo to LadyJ Send a message via Skype™ to LadyJ
Hi All

There is still plenty of room for a few more of you to join Happyrunner
at the Country & Western Rally at Brean so come on and get your cowboy boots out and your stetsons and have a Ye ha by the sea

Country & Western Rally

Jacquie

Jacquie & John
The social Butterflies flitting from place to place with 3 Yorkie terrorists & a Jack Russell
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 08:25

Any more coming to Line Dance at Brean if so be quick adding your names to the rally list and contacting Happyrunner with your dates required

Jacquie

Jacquie & John
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 15-09-2010, 21:57 Thread Starter

Country & Western Rally at Brean.

Hi All,

There are still spaces left on all dates, so come along there is a warm welcome waiting.

If it is easier for you to contact me by phone or text my mobile number is 07961 836630.

Linda. (Happyrunner)

post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 16-09-2010, 23:10

Linda,

Regretfully I'm afraid we will no longer be able to attend as Roger has had an operation on his hand and will not be able to drive by then.

I hope the rally goes well! Hopefully we can make it next time.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 17-09-2010, 19:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnwynne
Linda,

Regretfully I'm afraid we will no longer be able to attend as Roger has had an operation on his hand and will not be able to drive by then.

I hope the rally goes well! Hopefully we can make it next time.

Ok Dawn thanks for letting us know, I have taken you off the rally list now, hope Rogers hand is soon operational

Jacquie

Jacquie & John
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 17-09-2010, 19:50

Still plenty of room if some more of you would like to join Happyrunner at Brean, just add yourselves to the rally list and come on down we are in Field 3

Country & Western Rally

Jacquie

Jacquie & John

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page