Important Tackeroo rally - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-11-2004, 19:43 Thread Starter

Important Tackeroo rally

Disaster, I am afraid from my point of view. Our Hedsman has been 'rolled' by a stock bull and broken his arm, so the rest of us are taking in turns to milk for the next month or so as we cannot get a relief in. Which means I am not going to be able to take the weekend off of the rally. So as far as I am concerned you will have to count me out. I will PM every one who has said yes so far later tonight, I can still contact Tackeroo and make sure it is still ok for the rest of you if you would like me to. Very fed-up, but the animals have to come first as usual
Helen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-11-2004, 20:16

Helen
Sorry to hear the news, this working for a living can be a drag .
see you on the next one
Twodogs
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-11-2004, 22:30

Helen,
thanks for the PM, sorry you can't make it for the w/e 27th, we will be there thinking of you,..can you not shoot up just for the day?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-11-2004, 22:51

Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear you will be unable to go to the meeting. Please pass on my sympathies to the Herdsman. But if he was trying to milk a bull I am not surprised it took exception.

Andrew
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 17-11-2004, 22:52

we shall still be there, and will also be thinking of you.

Agree, hope to see you on the next one!

Its thanks to you that this meet, Fleet?, Gathering?, got under way so sorry you can't make it.

Lyn
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 18-11-2004, 00:01

Thanks for the PM Helen, it's a shame you can't make it as it was your idea but I am sure the rest of us will have a glass or two for you. As you say the animals welfare come first. I have some very un-fond memories from the weeks following the birth of my children & would not want those poor cows to go un-milked for a weekend!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 18-11-2004, 13:45

Sorry to hear about your herdsman and now unable to getaway for the week-end. We will have to meet up with you another time......... looks like it will be after march as we have just booked a ferry and are heading off to France and Spain next month.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 18-11-2004, 21:00

My Motorhome: Swift Bessacarr E460
Send a message via MSN to LadyJ Send a message via Yahoo to LadyJ Send a message via Skype™ to LadyJ
Tackeroo

Thanks for letting us know Helen sorry to hear of your troubles. We might not be able to make it either Ive got an abcess under my tooth and its driving me nuts and have just looked outside and its snowing thats all we need.Look forward to meeting you another time.

LadyJ894

Jacquie & John
The social Butterflies flitting from place to place with 3 Yorkie terrorists & a Jack Russell
http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m...johns-dogs.jpg
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 19-11-2004, 01:18

Tackeroo Rally

HelenB, Sorry to hear of your herdsman's injury and that you cannot make the Gathering of the Vans. I will still be going and hope others will turn up too.
Unfortunately I won't be able to keep tabs on this forum as I'm away from home and my computer from tonight until after the rally.
So please, someone else turn up.

Pam (Bella) n "Jessica"
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 19-11-2004, 08:13 Thread Starter

Pam I will ring you if there are any problems with the site when I check with the warden nearer the date, the rest of you please check this forum for any news

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page