Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Peterborough @ The National Motorhome Show Peterborough

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  scottie 
#1 ·
There has been a new Show Rally added to the rally programme. The Show Rally is at The National Motorhome Show Peterborough in Peterborough, starting 20/04/2018

More information will be available at the following url once the entry has been approved and active (Normally within 24hrs):
http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Rallies&op=display_results&rid=1049

If you have any questions about the rally or want to chat about it then please post in this thread.

#7 · (Edited)
Hi all can you please let me know if you have booked your place yet for this show I have been told we are leaving it late if we want to camp as a group please let me know as soon as possible so I can get this sorted
George
scottie.mhf@gmail.com

#11 ·
Hi all
We still have space for a few more members if any one else booked but can't get on to confirm your place please let me know
Hi George

Just a heads up that I've paid today at out and about live.
The wife (Galit) can't make it this year as she's at a wedding in Israel, one of the boys may not come either as he's started working (they grow up so quick), we do however have a new addition Milo, he's an English Springer Spaniel, about 7 months old now and it could be his first trip in the van :smile2:

Thanks
Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.