Rally Updates - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 14-05-2004, 21:15 Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to nukeadmin
Rally Updates

Well we arrived and quite a good turnout in the end as i was a tad worried that it was only going to be me, Julie, Carol and Duncan.

There are 7 mhs here with possibly more coming tmrw. Weather is divine, so if anyone wishes to join us then pop down and see us. Pub looks lovely and apparently the beer is great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 15-05-2004, 19:48

The Rally!

So who got sunburnt then?? :P
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 16-05-2004, 18:08

My Motorhome: Esterel 21LB
Send a message via Skype™ to carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurz
Enjoy yourselves .. wish I was there ... but don't think pitching a tent would look too good at the first official rally - and its either that or try to get comfy in the beetle .. if it made it Never mind, will be fully motorhomed up soon!

Leigh
Leigh you should have come, it wouldn't have mattered, we also had another couple from the list come who are wannabees, but they were lucky as they lived relatively close. The pub also did B&B.

Never mind, for those of you who didn't make it, I shall be hosting another rally at the same pub for 4/5th September, but this time it isn't for Daves motorhomefacts.com it is for Andy Clarke's [email protected] email list - so if you missed this one and want to come to one on Exmoor in September, join the list and come. I think that one may be a murder mystery weekend, but it is all in the planning as I type this.

Carol - just returned and busy emptying the motorhome again - prior to it going to the garage to have new bumpers fitted - sometime in the next few weeks - we hope.

Carol

Carol

Wishing you the Best
Opportunity never goes away!
It just goes to someone else!

Thinking of Peter, Fiona, Chris,UncleNorm and Viv, but still Fighting with Mavis, Ray, and Paul (Otto)

For friends Click for Photos of Aires, Chateau etc. Please leave comments if you wish.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 17-05-2004, 00:42 Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to nukeadmin
hi, just got onine for the first time since the rally, well weather was excellent, food was superb and thats it for now

Thanks to all those who attended.

I will be writing a nice amusing summary article on the rally over the next few days and including lots of photos etc. I am now on the lookout for some more volunteer rally marshals in the North and in the Midlands / Wales areas in order to carry on this excellent system. Let me know anyone who would like to help out with running rallies nationwide
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 17-05-2004, 21:39

Rally Week-end

We only joined just before the rally so thought it would be good to attend the inaugral rally. Our Cheynne easily found its way and was first to arrive, we soon settled in and enjoyed a lovely lunch at the Sportsmans Inn. Soon others arrived at we had a super week-end in very enjoyable company. Thanks to all and hope to meet again soon. [/img]
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 18-05-2004, 20:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Leigh you should have come, it wouldn't have mattered, we also had another couple from the list come who are wannabees, but they were lucky as they lived relatively close. The pub also did B&B.
If I am still in the country, I will be a definite attendee at the next one Carol. Your corner of Britain is one of my favourite Also by then, I will have a van, and won't be camped out under canvas green with envy at the person parked up next to me in a van!

Leigh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page