Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Shabbington @ Great Bucks Steam & Country Fair

16K views 67 replies 34 participants last post by  alandsue 
#1 ·
There has been a new Rally added to the rally programme. The Rally is at Great Bucks Steam & Country Fair in Shabbington, Buckinghamshire starting 31/07/2014

More information will be available at the following url once the entry has been approved and active (Normally within 24hrs):
http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Rallies&op=display_results&rid=530

If you have any questions about the rally or want to chat about it then please post in this thread.

#32 ·
Hi All

We now have 32 on the list for Shabbington but 19 of you are still unconfirmed :cry: :roll: so if you could please confirm yourselves or if you can not do it yourself please post on here or pm me and I will do it for you.

Thanks

Jacquie

#35 ·
david-david said:
Hi Lady J,

How do I confirm and pay?

Regards,
David.
Hi David

Payment is on arrival at Shabbington cash only please and I will confirm you on the rally list now :)

THE WAY TO CONFIRM YOURSELF IS:-

When you add yourself to the rally list you should get an e.mail from us you click on the link in the e.mail and that should confirm you on the rally list.

Jacquie

#36 ·
andrewball1000 said:
I dont know if I am confirmed or not. Please can yo conform me if not as I dont know how. Many thanks Andrew
All confirmed now Andrew :D

Now that just leaves 4 unconfirmed they being

starburst2
TheSheriff
macd
thedoc

Jacquie

#40 ·
travelsRus said:
Sorry but now unable to make this rally. Could you please take us off the list. Thank you

Chris
Ok Chris thanks for letting us know

Still a few unconfirmed on the list

starburst2
TheSheriff
macd
alfredthegreat

Are you guys coming or not please??????

Jacquie

#42 ·
bognormike said:
Hi Jac

I saw John (Starburst2) today, and he says can you confirm him please, he's forgotten his password :roll:
Thanks Mike all confirmed :D

Now that just leaves 3 not confirmed

TheSheriff
macd
alfredthegreat

Jacquie

#50 ·
Jmdarr said:
do we have a route for over weight vans avoiding weight restrictions
If you are coming on the M40 come off at Junction 8 take A40 towards Wheatley then head towards Holton and Worminghall then Ickford, site is between Ickford and Shabbington. Its usually well signposted

Jacquie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.