Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Football (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/237-football/)
-   -   Football post for football Fans !! (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/237-football/75340-football-post-football-fans.html)

moblee 17-09-2011 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG222
I've just spotted jimmyd0g's time for 5 km, 30 mins and 6 secs.
Very good indeed... hold on though, I bet that's on a bike.

:lol: He was being chased by Man united fans :!: :lol: :lol:

Sprinta 17-09-2011 11:09

I don't follow football all that closely but hasn't anyone realised the similarity that shows Arsenal's medal winning potential and their manager's ?

e.g.

Arsenal = Arsene nil :lol:

CourtJester 17-09-2011 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG222
...Good win needed today against Shrews. and further up we go.

Fat chance. Absolute cr*p. S**t. Rubbish. Basuras. Nichts. Nada. Really poor performance.

You'd think that I'd be used to it by now!

jimmyd0g 17-09-2011 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by moblee
Quote:

Originally Posted by GG222
I've just spotted jimmyd0g's time for 5 km, 30 mins and 6 secs.
Very good indeed... hold on though, I bet that's on a bike.

:lol: He was being chased by Man united fans :!: :lol: :lol:

You pair of cheeky beggars!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The race was in Blackpool* & I did wonder if pointing out that, in my opinion, Paris has a finer tower than Blackpool & that Deepdale is a better ground than Bloomfield Road will ever be was a wise thing to do. :wink:

* Since I put that strapline on, I've gone under 30 minutes for 5km in a race in Bolton. However, as there were no official race times declared, I've not updated the strapline.

moblee 17-09-2011 18:38

1-1 Listened to it on the radio (Gateshead too far)for me nowadays,not as committed as I use to be :lol:


What's a strapline Jimmy ?? Advertising ?

jimmyd0g 17-09-2011 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by moblee


What's a strapline Jimmy ?? Advertising ?

I thought it was that bit at the bottom of every post - of which yours is about four lines & mine is one.

Incidentally, is a point against Gateshead not a good one in view of the way they have started the season?

moblee 17-09-2011 19:12

Oh your signature :?

Considering the start gateshead have had a draw away is good but this Tuesday we are at home to Ebbsfleet which we SHOULD win
otherwise as you know the good draw counts for nothing :!:

CourtJester 18-09-2011 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyd0g
... Since I put that strapline on, I've gone under 30 minutes for 5km in a race in Bolton. However, as there were no official race times declared, I've not updated the strapline.

Impressive.

CourtJester 19-09-2011 10:48

Looks to me like the scot Arsey Alex's team are going to do it again over the scot Canny Kenny's team. Wenger's lot have gone wobbly, Mancini wants more players, Villa-Boas' team has a vacancy for a good striker.

What does the team think?

... and soppy Stoke got a good thrashing!! :lol:

jimmyd0g 19-09-2011 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG222
Looks to me like the scot Arsey Alex's team are going to do it again over the scot Canny Kenny's team. Wenger's lot have gone wobbly, Mancini wants more players, Villa-Boas' team has a vacancy for a good striker.

What does the team think?

... and soppy Stoke got a good thrashing!! :lol:

Are you seriously suggesting that Liverpool will finish second? Not on the evidence of what I saw yesterday.

PS

I suppose I should have realised that such things exist, but this is the first time I've ever actually encountered a bitter Valiant. :lol:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome