Italian Grand Prix Formula 1 Advice needed - Page 4 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 22-12-2015, 21:14

My Motorhome: Frankia I740+50
Teljoy

That's cracking info many thanks - I have never headed in that direction and specific info like that is a gem - did you regret any of the stops?

I am already excited now - only 9 months to plan and wait - I rang Camping F1 today and they haven't got details of next year yet - I'll think I'll go that way though!

I like they sound of your "faster" route down - then unwind with a slower route home and much vino on the way!

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 22-12-2015, 22:28

My Motorhome: A big black & white one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezmcd View Post
then unwind with a slower route home and much vino on the way!
In that case I can very highly recommend the France Passion 'aire' at Cissey, near Beaun ( N46.959850, E4.869018 ).

We are not with France Passion and found the details elsewhere, but we were welcomed there. Fantastic place with free stay of up to 48 hours, complete with water, black & grey waste, EHU and Wi-Fi, ALL free! It also has the free use of a BBQ pit (just provide your own charcoal and food), patio furniture and kiddies playground, all around an open fronted small 'barn' that has an honesty fridge (in fact 2) full of the local wine, full price range from a few Euros to around 40 a bottle, when we were there - and very nice it was too {hic!}

Last edited by siggie; 22-12-2015 at 22:31.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 24-12-2015, 11:12 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Autosleeper Nuevo
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezmcd View Post
Teljoy

That's cracking info many thanks - I have never headed in that direction and specific info like that is a gem - did you regret any of the stops?

I am already excited now - only 9 months to plan and wait - I rang Camping F1 today and they haven't got details of next year yet - I'll think I'll go that way though!

I like they sound of your "faster" route down - then unwind with a slower route home and much vino on the way!

Terry
I think I must have mis-posted this reply. So here is a repeat.

All the stops were ideal for the journey we were making.

Just be aware that if you stop at the campsite before mont blanc that when back on the motorway you don't miss the tunnel sign which takes you off the motorway, else you will carry on straight into switzerland.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@45.90...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

There is a weekly return tunnel ticket for about £50 which is useful.

Terry

Teljoy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page