200lb - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 19-05-2014, 22:18 Thread Starter

200lb

Hey up.

Just been down on the lake fishing 10 hours. 29 carp, 1 Ide and some silver fish over 200lb, bumped off 6 carp as well, most on the pole fishing a 6mm white pellet 9 inch deep bungeeing, a few on the feeder down the edge..

Means only one thing they are feeding up to start spawning.. some are stuffed full of eggs.

What's it fishing like round your part of the woods..

ray.

Just watching a shifty looking geezer in the library searching intently through the 'S' section of the dictionary, he's stopped now.

I think he's up to something. . .. . . ray......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 19-05-2014, 23:30

Good catch Ray, were heading towards Fougeres for a weeks fishing tomorrow. Last trip out a few weeks a go was quiet 5 x 30's to 38lb the guy 4 swims up had 59 carp to 45lb.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 08:41

My Motorhome: 2007 Hymer B654
Lots of Pole fishing around here. Unfortunately, they eat what they catch. Carp (anagram) fishing now

DavidL

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 09:28

My Motorhome: 2013 Hymer 680 MB
That lot is gonna need a whole lot of chips

tony

WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion

Academia and government artificially select for particular traits, among which is a lack of life experience. This is why it's possible for a person to be exceptionally bright while failing to grasp something as rudimentary as supply and demand.

Intellectuals: All engine, no map.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 09:50

My Motorhome: Hymer B584
Got the floaters out last week, more fun than sat behind buzers on a sunny day. Next plan is to use the method with a centrepin in France next week, small lake at Les Andelys has plenty of floater loving fish so I'm leaving the heavy duty stuff at home. Found a really good lake in the Charente on a small site over Easter, Marco de Bignac, fish up to 25kg in there, we're returning over the Summer.

fatimasaysell.com is Mrs Adonisito's interesting blog!

Link to our album
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 10:02 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMMY
That lot is gonna need a whole lot of chips

tony
Hey up.

In a broad Yorkshire accent.

As tha copt owt, wat dos tha doo wi em wen thas copt em?.. does tha 8 em or chuck em back.. Ide tek em ome n 8 em.

Translation available if you need it.

ray.

Just watching a shifty looking geezer in the library searching intently through the 'S' section of the dictionary, he's stopped now.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 14:37

My favourite club lake does not open until 1st of June. Its a great water for surface fishing. It will be my first trip out when I get back from France. Don't know if you are aware yet Ray but FOX have released anew DVD Fox Edges Vol 2. Its free on Youtube. It has a chapter on the Ebro only a few hundred meters from where you were last year.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 20-05-2014, 16:16 Thread Starter

Quote:
Jimbost"]My favourite club lake does not open until 1st of June. Its a great water for surface fishing. It will be my first trip out when I get back from France. Don't know if you are aware yet Ray but FOX have released anew DVD Fox Edges Vol 2. Its free on Youtube. It has a chapter on the Ebro only a few hundred meters from where you were last year.
Hey up.

Thanks for the heads up, watched the video...

I noticed they were at the Ebro just before Christmas, a time when we usually go, and the weather is nothing like on the video it is usually cracking the flags, and to prove it here I am New Years Day. about 3 years ago, sorry about the picture, it must be the lens or something. .

They were about a mile upstream from us on an area we call the plateau, we are normally during the winter underneath the castle you can see in the back ground...

ray.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page