Glasses Direct with further big discount - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

2Likes
  • 4 Post By Grizzly

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 11:00 Thread Starter

Glasses Direct with further big discount

This from the last Martin's Money tips. It works, I have just got 2 pairs of reading glasses, one with dark tinted lenses, from the £55 range for £29, including delivery. I've had 2 lots of glasses from them before and have always been happy with them. You will need a current prescription. NB the offer ends on 11th November.

Combine MSE Blagged code & 2for1 offer for spec-tacular deal

If you use our MSE Blagged code MSENOV19 on top of an existing offer at Glasses Direct* before 11.59pm on Wed 11 Nov, you can get two pairs of glasses for £19 (including delivery).
Here's what to do:
1. 2for1 on prescription glasses £55 or over. Glasses Direct has a range of frames priced from £55, which are currently on a 2for1 offer*, so you get the cheapest free. Once you pick your frames (Boutique frames are excluded), you'll be asked to choose your lens package. If you don't want any extras such as scratch resistant coatings, you can avoid the extra costs by clicking on 'continue with basic lenses'.
2. Code gets £36 off & free delivery. After adding the second pair to your basket, you can either enter your prescription or opt to send it later. Then use the code MSENOV19 at the checkout by 11.59pm on Wed 11 Nov to get an extra £36 off ANY glasses where individual frames cost £55 or more (before the 2for1 discount). It's not valid when you spend £55 or more on several cheaper frames. Delivery is free with the code (normally £3.95).
Combining these offers could get you two pairs of glasses for just £19, plus free delivery. What's more, the second pair doesn't have to be the same prescription as the first, so you could get one for yourself and one for someone else.
It's worth noting that if you need bifocal lenses you'll have to pay an extra £30, and it's an extra £70 for varifocals.
This deal won't work on very strong prescriptions
Orders for very strong prescriptions are excluded, such as when the combined SPH and CYL is greater than +/-8.00, when the CYL is over +/-4.00, if there is more than a 5.00D difference between each eye or if the prism correction is over 4.00 in any direction.

( I have nothing at all to do with Glasses Direct other than being a satisfied customer !)

G
talogon, talogon, GMJ and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 11:34

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Thanks for that Grizzly - fascinating to use their 'try them on' feature.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 11:39

My Motorhome: Elddis (Accordo)Envy 125 Compact
Personal Aire
Thanks Grizzly, I need new reading glasses.

Amateurs Built the ark. Professionals Built the Titanic.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 16:24
GMJ

My Motorhome: 2017 Autotrail Comanche
Personal Aire
Thanks for this

My son just ordered 2 pairs - one with tints as sunglasses - for £29 the 2 pairs, delivered. [The extra tenner was for the gradated tint]

He's only on apprenticeship money so a real result...much appreciated

Graham

I like to use big words which I don't really understand so it makes me look more photosynthesis!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page