Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Para-Gon Silverscreen

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  delawaredandy 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to new a motorhome I have for sale the silver screen used on our old one.
It is a Para-Gon fold down silver screen with the Priva-See inner panel.
When you fold down the screen the inner mesh means you can see out but no one can see in.
It is in excellent condition and comes with the carry bag.
Offering it to members here first rather than Ebay.

Fits 95-06 Ducato/ Boxer cabs

Price £75

Brian

#3 ·
Hi Kenp it does say at the bottom Fits 95-06 Ducato / Boxer cabs It will also fit Citroens of the same age.
I think this was the X244 cab. We had it for our 2005 Fiat Ducato.
Brian

#11 ·
Hi robbosps,

Yes still for sale, what model does your friend have is it a X250 or the earlier model, I'm not sure what that model where numbered, mine came off of a 2012 Autotrail, genuine Paragon brand but does not have the clearview panel, good condition no cuts or tears and still with the bag.

If you need anymore info PM me.

M

#15 ·
I am buying a new silver screen for our Mo so the old one is up for grabs. Its for a Boxer / Ducato van 2010

It does need a new velcro strip to fasten around the wiper blade, as the one now is well used, It's 6 years old

I want £50 for it. Not yet on ebay

Collection only (We are on Anglesey)

cheers
DJM

#16 ·
Hi colonel, yes they are for a X250 model Fiat/Peugeot as I said in my original post I brought them when we had our 2012 Autotrail, I am willing to accept £60.00 for them, I see you are located in Devon could you pm me your postcode and I could enquire about how much they would cost to post/courier to you.

M

Reactions: colonel
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.