This is very new for me - Never posted online in my life
So good eve all! and hope your well!
Bought my first MH at 17 Years old - A Mitsubishi L300, she'd be a 40 year old machine these days - but quite the dancer!
Recently bought a Hymer B544 1998 (My Dream Machine) and quickly found the salesman had lied on many points
, Found the dash had rotted, roof was leaking, water pipes were leaking - most things were shot really - I understand second had motorhomes have a few things wrong, but this took the cherry on the cake.
Jumped in and started reno's, as been the MH i always wanted - decided just to make the best of it and also allowed me to put a stamp on it, so:
-Made a new Dash
- New Sound proofing
-Cut new carpets
- Sealing all external joints
- Began spray painting all plastics, walls
- Rebuilt the cupboard, passenger side
- Fixed External door locks
The list goes on,
The boiler failed
I'd saved up such a long time and reno's have cost so much despite doing the work myself, this really was the cherry on the cake! Now the colds coming in, i can't continue to work and my holiday is just about done
If anyone can help with this i would be very grateful!
So the problem:
- Boiler was working fine on both Blown Air heating and Water.
- Gas: Propane
- Regulator fitted: 30Mbar
- Boiler: C3402/6002
- Boiler: Gas only
- Gas at the cooking hobs - No loss in pressure when i turn the boiler on
- Boiler exhaust fan blowing: Checked the outlet for pressure
- Igniters sound to be clicking: Unsure about spark
- Gas valve 'sounds to be opening'
- Fuses on PCB are all checked and fine
If anyone has ANY thoughts at all i would greatly appreciate it
- Maybe you know the startup sequence sounds, or know its jippy if its cold outside etc everything helpful.
If you can find the solution, when we meet somewhere in MH land, i'll by you a pint or two!