left water pump running dry - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 29-09-2021, 06:52

My Motorhome: 2007 Ace Siena
Thanked 1,126 Times in 1,062 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Pudsey_Bear Send a message via Yahoo to Pudsey_Bear
Our Shurflo pump ran for about 3 months when Lizs son went in and pressed all the switches til the light came on and in innocence only turned off the lights, a large isolator switch could be fitted to turn anything connected to the Leisure batteries off.

could go in the pos or neg line.

https://sinolec.co.uk/en/marine-batt...BoCfC0QAvD_BwE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 29-09-2021, 11:38

Many years ago we visited a block of flats which had "push switches" on the communal areas: the lights came on for a couple of minutes then went off. Is there a similar switch which could power some items for 12 or 24 hours? (Switching the water on every couple of minutes would be a pain!)

My heated rear windscreens and heated mirrors operate via relays which switch off after approx 30 mins. Would that be suitable for folk who don't have an individual pump switch on their control panel? (I try to switch ours off when we get home and sometimes find myself, having sat contemplating important things, unable to flush the loo and wash my hands: a call for the switch to be put back on is a common embarrassment )

Gordon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page