Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Attention - Password and Security Update

View Single Post
post #214 of (permalink) Old 14-07-2016, 21:31
Penquin

My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Personal Aire
Frustration builds.....

having been locked out for a couple of hours and after trying to enter the correct (new) password I was forced to change to yet another new one,

hardly memorable;

Zc43/5Rx_p

so I have now changed it to something that I stand a chance of remembering, but WHY twice in a few weeks, I had not changed anything on the computer and was on here just a couple of hours ago, did not log out, did nothing except leave the computer to turn the display off and then go to sleep - all other sites are working, just MHF requires me to choose a new password.....

I have read the security announcement several times as the blasted thing is always displayed, but to say I am getting fed up would be an understatement.

This site is now requiring things that I do not need to do for ANY other site and that includes banks......

Come on VS this sort of security is over the top for a Motorhome Forum - I do not use the same password anywhere else, WHY should I be penalised by YOUR inefficiency?

Dave

Any typo that I make means the errorists win.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome