Naturist site in Southern Spain - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 30-07-2011, 07:47 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
Naturist site in Southern Spain

I am sitting using free WiFi on a fairly new site in Spain. Dutch run and unlike many other places, is a large area with few people and a very personal atmosphere. At half the price of coastal sites like Almanat, El Portus and Temple of the sun.
Swimming pool, jacousi (?) bar and walks, this has the makings of a good all year place to visit. Look up El Zorro in Google to find the place. I am told that bus sized vehicles have been here but I would not be too keen myself to bring one. My 6 metre got here easily so it may be ok.
For the last four weeks we have toured France and Spain and never encountered a single MHF member.... Where do they get to in the summer?
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 30-07-2011, 09:08
jud

hi rosalan. sounds a great site never been on one ourselves BUT who Fry's the bacon in the morning and we won't mention sausage .jud
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 30-07-2011, 09:58

Re: Naturist site in Southern Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalan
I am sitting using free WiFi on a fairly new site in Spain. Dutch run and unlike many other places, is a large area with few people and a very personal atmosphere. At half the price of coastal sites like Almanat, El Portus and Temple of the sun.
Swimming pool, jacousi (?) bar and walks, this has the makings of a good all year place to visit. Look up El Zorro in Google to find the place. I am told that bus sized vehicles have been here but I would not be too keen myself to bring one. My 6 metre got here easily so it may be ok.
For the last four weeks we have toured France and Spain and never encountered a single MHF member.... Where do they get to in the summer?
Alan
Hi Alan putting in El Zorro brings up loads of unrelated websites.

Try this link if you are interested in this site http://www.campingelzorro.info/ENG/n...g_elzorro.html

Sounds a nice site. We have used El Portus, but we use it November to April and come back to the UK for the summer. We don't like too much heat. In the summer (when not touring) we can be found at Lakeland Club's site in the dunes near Haverigg.

The rate we paid at El Portus last winter was 12.90Ä per day inclusive of electricity (3 month plus rate) so it seems to be priced about the same.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 30-07-2011, 11:44

Good morning all, I, have heard of el zorro but we have never been though I know someone that has and they say it is ok too.

We shall be down at euronat last week aug for ten days or so then onto clapere in the foothills of the pyenees orientales near ceret for ten days or perhaps the other way round .
Just got an e. mail form france 4 and euronat are doing 7 nights from 66 euros from last week of august on.
If you see a gold adria twin say hello or betterstill I am always open to the offer of a pot of tea ha ha.

norm
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 30-07-2011, 12:21

Re: Naturist site in Southern Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalan
Alan
Hi Alan

Thanks for the info. I think the Hollanders-Lops family opened the naturist site three or four years ago. It's been on my radar to visit for some time. Good to hear you're enjoying your stay - no doubt pretty hot at the moment!

Hope to get there before too long. Any pics of the site?

Mike
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 24-08-2011, 19:38 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
Yes Mike,
My picture, if it works, shows a small part of the site.
Being inland, the nights were not too hot, as they can be on the coast and the days were rewarded with a pleasant breeze.
We will definitely return to this place next year, if only to dilute the proportion of dutch visitors; where they have advertised most I guess.
The atmosphere at El Zorro was one of the most pleasant we have ever encountered. The systems of payment too.
You pay for the electricity that you use..... that sounds fair.
You want a drink; then put your name in a book with a tick..... Beer, Gin, Pop or wine all one price.... a tick!
Eating sessions..... if you want to cook and many did. Pay for meals at cost and eat on long benches. Pay when you leave. We expected a nasty shock but the bill was small.
Only catch..... this is a naturist site but that includes me 'in' so yah boo sucks to the rest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled_141.jpg (692.5 KB, 1 views)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 26-08-2011, 14:26

Wow, what a lovely photo Alan.

It sounds great - wish I was there right now! Certainly on my must-visit list for the future.

Instead, we're in the middle of France having just checked into Creuse Nature naturist site, in the Limousin region of central France.

http://www.creuse-nature.com/uk/frame.htm

Unfortunately, it's been pouring with rain for the last twelve hours and currently at 3pm a freezing 13 degrees C! Unbelievably, sitting in the van with the fan heater on. No plans for for stripping off any time soon; or at least until it gets a bit warmer....

Pleasant mid-twenties yesterday, so don't really understand what's gone wrong today.

We've got about 6 French naturist sites on our agenda to visit during the next two and a half weeks. Most of them are in the ACSI guide, so a reasonable 15 Euro per night with hook-up.

Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page