Garden naturists - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 11:39 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Moncayo 735
Garden naturists

First I would like to say how nice it is to see a forum on the naturist way of life here on MHF.
I wonder how many are garden naturists and have any one made their garden into a naturist haven. We have spent a great deal of time and money planning ours and now have it so we can walk and work naked in it. Its so nice to sunbath and relax like this. Most times we go away in the motorhome to a Suntreckers rally but if for some reason we are at home then we can still live the naturist life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 12:04

our back garden is very private .can spend as much time as you like nude in it .also have hot tub and sauna .
so nice in the summer when we have friends come round that are naturists as well.
we found that suntreckers where the most unfriendly bunch of people we ever meet .
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 14:33 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Moncayo 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewood
our back garden is very private .can spend as much time as you like nude in it .also have hot tub and sauna .
so nice in the summer when we have friends come round that are naturists as well.
we found that suntreckers where the most unfriendly bunch of people we ever meet .
Sorry you found that firewood, our first rally 15 years ago was not what we would have liked I admit but some one on that rally I spoke to said 'we are not having that' and made us very welcome.
I suppose you can get a negative feel of any new club not just naturist when you first join. I know we have at a first visit (not naturist) to a club and at first said we will never go again but going after really made a difference. All the rallies we are on we always speak to the first timers and make sure they feel welcomed maybe because knowing how we felt on joining. Our rallies in the midlands are friendly and we have seen people ready to help the new ones and give a good welcome to them. Here's hoping you give us another try at least we could get together and talk about our Autocruise's. Best wishies Chris

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 18:58

Re: Garden naturists

Quote:
Originally Posted by starspirit2005
First I would like to say how nice it is to see a forum on the naturist way of life here on MHF.
I wonder how many are garden naturists and have any one made their garden into a naturist haven. We have spent a great deal of time and money planning ours and now have it so we can walk and work naked in it. Its so nice to sunbath and relax like this. Most times we go away in the motorhome to a Suntreckers rally but if for some reason we are at home then we can still live the naturist life.
Yes, our garden is private; although all our neighbours know we strip off whenever it's warm enough. Certainly enhances the gardening experience if you can do it in the buff.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 20:03

Garden Naturism is a great place to start. It's where ours began.
Watch out for those rose bushes though.

Keith
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 20:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by starspirit2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewood
Sorry you found that firewood, our first rally 15 years ago was not what we would have liked I admit but some one on that rally I spoke to said 'we are not having that' and made us very welcome.
I suppose you can get a negative feel of any new club not just naturist when you first join. I know we have at a first visit (not naturist) to a club and at first said we will never go again but going after really made a difference. All the rallies we are on we always speak to the first timers and make sure they feel welcomed maybe because knowing how we felt on joining. Our rallies in the midlands are friendly and we have seen people ready to help the new ones and give a good welcome to them. Here's hoping you give us another try at least we could get together and talk about our Autocruise's. Best wishies Chris

hi it was nice to read your reply .
we did go on more than one occassion .
the frist time we where completely ignored .so much so that on the saturday eve we got on a bus and went to the towns pubs.
second time was about the same .
but the third time was the worst we went to the meet and was shown by the warden where to pack we were all on foot .
by the time we got the camper to one of the spots given to us .the nice friendly suntrecker folk had put cars tables chairs anything thay could to stop us parking .
never been since and never will.
i would never even consider going to a suntrecker meet again
as i have said before its the most unfriendly club i have ever come across
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-01-2011, 02:26

I wish I wish I still had a back garden !!
Since moving to a flat I hate being stuck in doors when the sun is shinning. It's handy having a son that works on a farm because I can use a secluded part of a field to pursue naturism.
Firewood I'm sorry to read you had such a bad introduction to Suntreckers. Can you tell me, did you attend rallies at a club, or on a field site?
I have been a member for 11 years now and on average have attended 16 rallies per season, both UK and abroad. I live in the midlands and mainly for financial reasons I now only attend field sites, but have always found them friendly and enjoyable.
I will admit that some of the club venues we use do tend to attract groups of friends that tend to stay in their own company, but that is no excuse not to invite new comers and first timers into their gatherings - we were all first timers once !
Every club attracts some clicky members, but the vast majority of suntrecker members are friendly folk enjoying the sun together in happy banter over cups of tea or stronger refreshment.
I have met many genuine friends thru suntreckers and look forward to our meetings both at rallies and away from club activities.
Ian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page