What made you decide to do it..... - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 17:57

What made me do it .. Alcohol and a bet.
Thirty six years ago on a cold December night someone sugested that we streak round the block . No takers until money was mentioned.
We lived on Weelsby Road Grimsby at the time in an upstaires flat.

The bet was for £5.

So off with my kit round the house and onto the main road. I slipped on some ice and came a real cropper. Sprained my ankle.
Got back up the stairs to find may mates had locked the door.

I did get my fiver and an ankle encased in plaster.

Dave p

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 18:29

My Motorhome: Hymer Van 522
To answer your question Barry - What happens if you get aroused?

Well, for me a lot has changed in the half century since I was sixteen!

You know the old song about how it used to watch me shave and now it watches me putting on my slippers.

Seriously, it just doesn't seem to happen that often in nudist situations.

If it does, well that's simply human nature laid bare.

I don't know what the ladies would think if they observed it happening, perhaps they could tell us and perhaps put your mind to rest.

I have had the family jewels faffed about with numerous times by doctors and nurses and he has not embarrased me yet!

You just have to think about gutting fish and working in the sewers to take your mind off what is happening.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 19:31

PS

See the post by duxdelux about the cold waters of the Atlantic - that also solves the problem!

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 19:33

Toe dipping

Purely practical reasons. After staying at textile Alan Rogers recommended sites it appeared that most creative and "green" ones were naturist sites. Never looked back especially not having to wear clothes to swim in.
In answer to erections in naturist communities, it does not happen, because after a few minutes exposure you realise sexual exitement and being naked are not necessarily connected .
Erections can be noticeable whether you are clothed or not and therefore please do not let this put off any guys "dipping their toes" for the first time.
Oh yes, 16 year old boys will be 16 year old boys but over the last 20 years of being in naturist communities such as La Jenny and Montalivet I have never seen anything of concern, in fact many teenagers are present at these sites and everyone seems to get on famously.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2010, 22:47

Re: Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemyob
If I ever get my scanner to work, I will scan a photograph I took some years ago on a Nudist beach in France.

It involves a German Family, their German Shepard and some more nudists at a hotdog stall.

Watch this Space........

TM

I remember that because we were there. Mrs KC10 and I were two of the nuddies in line for the Hotdog stall but we don't remember seeing a bloke with a camera and a parachute. As we waited patiently we were watching people who had been served walk off with the food (?) from the stall and they were all looking at it puzzled and somewhat concerned. The only thing we had noticed was the unusual smell from the stall. When we got to the counter to be served we looked at the food my wife said 'That meat looks disgusting I bet it tastes horrible'. My first thought was 'heard that before' and my second was 'don't say a word'. All the offerings looked horrible only the char-grilled chicken breast stood out as it looked very filling but the smell put us off. We decided to play it safe and ordered two veggie-burgers, no mayo and no fig leaves as you don't know where they've been. The burgers were barely edible.

The next day we met a couple that we recognised from the stall. They were both chalk white and said that they had been up all night ill, food poisoning they thought. She had had the hotdog and said that it was very rubbery, difficult to chew and too salty. She also said that she had given it a good whack on the table in a desperate attempt to make it edible but this didn't work. It was the first time I had ever empathised with a hotdog. The bloke had the curried meatballs which he said were brick hard and had to be cut with a steak knife. He wasn't pleased that you only got two in a portion either. They said it was putrid and that they wouldn't go back.

A few weeks later after leaving the site we learned that the stall had been closed down for health reasons. The local naturist site reported a rise in visitor numbers and that the German Shepherd had been stopped a few days later driving an Audi A4 Avant with six sheep in the back on an Autobahn but he refused to comment. I don't know that to be true but that's what the article said in the English print version of the popular French newspaper 'Le Buff'.

Keith

PS. Me thinks Mr Teenyob is having you on.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 16:25

Personal Aire
In answer to your question about arousal.
Many young teenagers tend to walk around with a towel, this covers two issues. As you say, some young chaps don't require anything to stimulate them, in particular if they are trying to chat up a girl. Girls too at the same age often prefer to be a little restrictive and may carry a towel or wear bikini bottoms. For the lads this covering up also removes some teenage comparisons, where they may feel vulnerable.
Adults: I have no real answer about erections. I have been a naturist for 40 odd years and the number of times I have seen an adult erection would be less than a handful.
Don't know why, it either just is that way or every man must be hiding very well. Bottom line is that although it may be hard for some to believe, naturism just is not sexy that way.
Alan
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 16:30

Sorry Alan, just couldn't help it:

Are you boasting or complaining?!!!

an adult erection would be less than a handful
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 16:32

Personal Aire
I need sympathy not criticism!
Alan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page