Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Naturism (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/211-naturism/)
-   -   Naturist Camp Sites Europe (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/211-naturism/22409-naturist-camp-sites-europe.html)

Christof 15-04-2007 19:44

Naturist Camp Sites Europe

We are a married couple new to camping and would like to hear from any other couples or singles that have travelled Europe and stayed in naturist camp sites.
We are naturists as you can guess, and have had many naturist holidays in resorts.
Any information on any sites and experiences would be gladly accepted.
Thank yoy.

rebbyvid 15-04-2007 19:51

You should find sites on here
http://www.campingfrance.com/index.jsp?lg=uk
Rob

Pusser 15-04-2007 20:30

I used to go to 5 Acers near Watford 30 years ago and this was as a direct result of ending up on the Isle Du Levant when I went there as shoreparty in the RN. Most of the island is or was miltary but the remainder is Naturist. It is a beautiful island, covered in flowers and stuff and well worth a launch trip I think from Cassis or thereabouts. There is a bus that winds up a narror road to the village at the top and to this day I have no idea how it got around some right hand bends.

Unfortunately, Watford was not quite the same but had some good times there mainly due to Green King beer.

sallytrafic 15-04-2007 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusser
I used to go to 5 Acers near Watford 30 years ago and this was as a direct result of ending up on the Isle Du Levant when I went there as shoreparty in the RN. Most of the island is or was miltary but the remainder is Naturist. It is a beautiful island, covered in flowers and stuff and well worth a launch trip I think from Cassis or thereabouts. There is a bus that winds up a narror road to the village at the top and to this day I have no idea how it got around some right hand bends.

Unfortunately, Watford was not quite the same but had some good times there mainly due to Green King beer.

Pusser you took threequarters of an hour to join this thread - what kept you :) :lol:

Frank

Pusser 15-04-2007 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by sallytrafic
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusser

Pusser you took threequarters of an hour to join this thread - what kept you :) :lol:
Frank

I wanted to appear mature and responsible so it took some time to get rid of all the immature stuff I was dying to say. :P

takeaflight 15-04-2007 23:30

Camping cheques have naturist sites http://www.campingcheque.co.uk/en/

Sadly if I went in the sea in such a state Green Peace wouldnt be far.

"Save the Whale"

eddied 16-04-2007 09:08

Naturist sites Europe

:D
With my shape I'd probably be banned immediately from any naturist site. However I do know that the Adriatic coast of Slovenia and Croazia is full of naturist campsites.
www.zlatni-otok.hr
www.punat.com
www.hotelibaska.hr
to name but a few.
saluti,
eddied

Christof 16-04-2007 10:28

Thanking you all

Thank you for all your replies.
The camping cheque site was very informative.
With regards to green peace............beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Naturism is not about a beautiful body, but being at ease with nudity. It,s such a feeling of freedom.
Thanking you all.

Pusser 16-04-2007 10:41

Re: Thanking you all

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christof
Thank you for all your replies.
The camping cheque site was very informative.
With regards to green peace............beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Naturism is not about a beautiful body, but being at ease with nudity. It,s such a feeling of freedom.
Thanking you all.

It is a curious thing because after a week on Levant and weekends at 5 Acres I always went back to work feeling as though I had had two weeks holiday. it is amazing how many judgements you make of people from the clothes they wear.

DaMann 16-04-2007 10:49

There is a MH / Caravan site at Vera Playa in Almeria. It is fully naturist and looks pretty well organised, although we havn't stayed there ourselves. The whole area, including the hotel, is fully naturist.

Have a look at Google earth 37.2283N 1.80375W. Its an old photo as the apartments are now finished, but it gives you a good idea.