Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Naturism (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/211-naturism/)
-   -   Just naked or clothing optional? (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/211-naturism/132137-just-naked-clothing-optional.html)

Gordonm 21-03-2015 09:48

Just naked or clothing optional?

Newbie question - I'm a house/garden/beach naturist but my Wife most definitely isn't.
We are currently in southern Spain, and the sun is beginning to shine - would any of the Naturist sites around here allow my wife to remain clothed whist I enjoy the freedom? I'm quite sure actually that after seeing that not everyone is a stick thin model there, she might get the confidence to give it a go, but in the meantime she's quite happy to be in such a place as long as she can remain clothed.

cabby 21-03-2015 12:54

First thing that springs to mind is why should she conform with your style. Already she has said no. While on holiday could you not dress up to join her.

cabby

Gordonm 21-03-2015 13:14

Yep, have done for 35 years . . .

Just asking anyone who has stayed on one of the Spanish, French or Portugese naturist sites whether they are purely naked only or if clothing is allowed.

At the sites I've stayed at in the UK, clothes are not allowed in certain areas - ie the pool, but are ok elsewhere.

cheers

TheNomad 21-03-2015 17:13

If it helps -
We're not 'official naturists' at all, but there are loads of 'playa nudista' beaches along the Spanish Med coast where you can sunbathe/swim without clothes or with them as you prefer. We've been to quite a few over the years.
Google for some maybe?

BillCreer 21-03-2015 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordonm (Post 1331673)
Newbie question - I'm a house/garden/beach naturist but my Wife most definitely isn't.
We are currently in southern Spain, and the sun is beginning to shine - would any of the Naturist sites around here allow my wife to remain clothed whist I enjoy the freedom? I'm quite sure actually that after seeing that not everyone is a stick thin model there, she might get the confidence to give it a go, but in the meantime she's quite happy to be in such a place as long as she can remain clothed.

We can see who wears the trousers in your house then.

vicdicdoc 22-03-2015 00:41

Nah . . Not for me, it's either too Damn cold or the fish nibble.

I was wild camping not far outside St Trop & wandered (unknowingly) down the beach onto the nudist patch (sic) . . Mostly Germans (big ones) - not a pretty sight, I was nearly sick & it put me off my food for several hours.

chilly 22-03-2015 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillCreer (Post 1332593)
We can see who wears the trousers in your house then.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jo662 22-03-2015 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillCreer (Post 1332593)
(quote) We can see who wears the trousers in your house then.

Very good:laugh:

suedew 23-03-2015 18:44

Am sure Rosalan will be on with some info when he sees this, or he might have sent a pm. we were discussing this at the weekend my partner is not keen but I like swimming free lol

sue

aldra 23-03-2015 19:51

I would think
If your wife doesn't mind naked people

But prefers not to be naked
With you happy to be naked

No problem
I'd love it

But don't have the confidence

Should have tried it when I was young

Well I did
Swam naked on the fells, in Greece etc