The naked rambler - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 19:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsong
I think rabling is very rousing
Not in cold weather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 19:36

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
Me

I think it is so great

What is it with us that we feel the naked body is not acceptable

Me not sure enoughl but that's a personal problem

Many years ago it was fine by me

And it was such a great feeling

Aldra
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 19:42

My Motorhome: Hymer B584
Scrabbling...... now there's a sport.

Plenty of opportunities to introduce suggestive words, if played naked.

Cheers
Bill
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 19:47

Send a message via MSN to Pat-H
Yup he's certainly determined to make his point and for the most part people just laugh and joke about it.
The price he's paying (at his own choice) is years in prison as the legal system tries to find legitimate ways of keeping him there.

Much as we now look back on the terrible way society punished gay people I suspect the future generations will look back horrified at the punishment dealt him for being naked.

And before we start off on causing offence I see plenty of ugly people who I could argue cause me offence but quite rightly that's my problem not theirs.

Pat

Europe. We're not out till we're out. Until then we're still in. Mind you out is looking a lot like in but with less benefits!!!
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 20:04

Personal Aire
I am all in favour of naturism but from a purely personal standpoint, cold weather does not drive me to get my kit off .

I met the naked rambler a few years ago and was sadly not impressed, even his philosophy did not sway my opinion about his naked crusade.
I do agree that the law is ridiculous that we can be prosecuted for some form of obscenity by being seen naked as we were born. That rule is as silly as the naked rambler walking around towns naked in the winter.

Like any form of recreation, sport, call it what you will, there is a time and place for any type of dress or undress.

Alan
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 20:08

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillCreer
Scrabbling...... now there's a sport.

Plenty of opportunities to introduce suggestive words, if played naked.
Bill

You mean words like 'blingcrabs' ? It could catch on.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 17-01-2014, 20:19

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalan
I am all in favour of naturism but from a purely personal standpoint, cold weather does not drive me to get my kit off .

I met the naked rambler a few years ago and was sadly not impressed, even his philosophy did not sway my opinion about his naked crusade.
I do agree that the law is ridiculous that we can be prosecuted for some form of obscenity by being seen naked as we were born. That rule is as silly as the naked rambler walking around towns naked in the winter.

Like any form of recreation, sport, call it what you will, there is a time and place for any type of dress or undress.

Alan
"M'lord my defence is that I was born naked and, except when my parents abused my privilege to stay naked against my will, I have remained so. I know of no law requiring me to purchase or wear clothes - there may be a convention, but is there a law, Your Honour?

I rest my case"
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 18-01-2014, 07:35

My Motorhome: 2002 Bessacarr E745.
Send a message via AIM to Pudsey_Bear Send a message via Yahoo to Pudsey_Bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsong
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalan

Alan
"M'lord my defence is that I was born naked and, except when my parents abused my privilege to stay naked against my will, I have remained so. I know of no law requiring me to purchase or wear clothes - there may be a convention, but is there a law, Your Honour?

I rest my case"

Ah but what's in the case, clothes I'll be bound
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 18-01-2014, 10:23

As someone who likes to get-his-kit-off for a bit of skinny dipping out in the wild blue wilderness (only if I know I’m not going to bump into anyone who would be offended), I reckon this rambler chap is a bit weird.

I agree the law is a bit stupid on the subject – Victorian values that are quite outdated – but provoking controversy with everyday people as well as the boys-in-blue doesn’t do the subject matter any favours.

Some years ago he was joined by a team of naked walkers, hiking along the coast path in Dorset in aid of a maritime charity. We (fully clothed!) were walking the same path as they came through. Quite a laugh it was too. Two police (clothed , one male one female) were given the job to accompany them to ensure no offence was given to the general public. Each walker had their own system of instant cover-up if they thought they needed it. One burly chap had a wraparound kilt but the best was a strategically hung map case. All passed off with great humour and no one offended.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 18-01-2014, 10:47

As long as he's had his rablies jab I see nothing wrong.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page