Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Hi from Worcester and the Disabled Ramblers

624 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  GMJ 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, we have been Motorhoming for 18 years but did nothing in 2020 except use it to go to our local forest, when allowed, so that we had our own facilities.

We started off with a Campervan then moved to a Motorhome with a garage to accommodate my wife's Tramper off-road mobility scooter.

We joined the charity Disabled Ramblers in 2009 and have been all over England and Wales to many wonderful places which we would never have known about had it not been for the Disabled Ramblers. Several of our members also use their Motorhomes to get to the rambles.

Let's hope we are allowed out again soon.

John & Liz

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi John and Liz, and welcome.

Isn't a motorhome a great thing to have when you're disabled?!

My husband suffered quite badly at times with M.E. and thought his travelling days were done - until we bought the MH. Then we could go anywhere because all we needed was somewhere to park when he ran out of steam and needed to go to bed right now.

We had quite a few years travelling to the north of Denmark and to the south of Spain. It opened up his world amazingly.

Good luck to you both and I hope you have many years of enjoyment from yours.

#6 ·
Welcome

The MH has been a godsend for us as my wife has MS. We love going away in it and having our own private space means we can do what we want when we want and if Mrs GJ is having a bad day, we can do very little!

Reactions: raynipper
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.