Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Trusted site? Hinged window too cheap

990 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  michaelu 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I simply get "page cannot be found" so there may be an error in the URL given.

But the general rule is "if it seems too cheap, it probably is" and should not be trusted.....

That's my personal opinion of course as I know nothing about the site, I have never tried it and am unlikely to want to, if I have the misfortune to need a replacement window I expect it not to be cheap......

#4 ·
I suspect it's a way to advertise a business. Clicking the BACK button shows lots of cheap as chips stuff.

Terry

If it hadn't been a first time poster I may have been more generous.

Reactions: Penquin
#6 ·
Perhaps if you felt this site was worthy of your concerns for people to avoid others then maybe we’d take more notice if you became a subscriber. Otherwise we’ll assume you’re yet another ephemeral poster, here today gone tomorrow.

#7 ·
Thanks OP for questioning this, I was just wondering the same.
The first sign of threat is that the footer of the page has a PayPal logo but there is no other way of paying for your merch other than from entering your credit card information directly to the page. Definitely fishy business but tempting enough prices to possibly catch someone on the hook. I will stay away from it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.