Using the van - other than for motorhoming - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 22-06-2017, 15:21

My Motorhome: swift sundance 620fb
hi ray

i assume fleet hants

i was a supervisor for sciaky welding machines for a while one of the guys said in the old days they had so many homers on the go that getting the work jobs done was a problem they had a foundry and did a lot of brass stuff, one of the regular jobs were candle sticks for the jewish community in slough and yes chimney breasts were also popular

funny im here at home watching the ascot races on the tv but can also hear the commentary from the tannoy at the track and loads of choppers over head

barry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 22-06-2017, 15:42

Location: Normandy. Just up the D903 from the roundabout with the D15
My Motorhome: Hobby 750
Send a message via Skype™ to raynipper
Yes, Fleet Hants. We bought a 3 bed sem det on the Pondtail estate before we got married and at 22 years old. But it was a silly whim and going down there every weekend to do the garden and maintanence beat us. But Farnborough air show was something else. I can still remember nearly being shaken off the shed roof when the Vulcan test bed for the Bristol Olympus engine almost went vertical at the end of our garden!
Two years of tenants destroying the place and we came out just breaking even.

Ray.

The FSA licensed a twice convicted fraudster to handle our life´s savings. Guess what? He robbed us of £750k. http://raynipper.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page