Newspaper subscriptions online: Black Friday only offers - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 28-11-2014, 14:27 Thread Starter

Newspaper subscriptions online: Black Friday only offers

If you are contemplating signing up to a newspaper subscription while away this Christmas, then, if you do it today ( ie Black Friday) you will almost certainly get a very good deal.

We have just signed up to a 3 months online Times and Sunday Times subscription, available for up to 5 devices ( tablets, computers etc etc) for only £12. After the 3 months is up it will go back to £6 per week if we elect to continue.

The Telegraph are offering £25 per year and this is available over this weekend only.

Other newspapers are available. See Google for your newspaper of choice and then look for their subs section.

G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 28-11-2014, 20:44

My Motorhome: Hymer S740 on Sprinter 616 (2004)
Just a word of warning. I subscribed to the Times and Telegraph with their black Friday offer. Reading the small print, I have now given them the right to take payments in full in perpetuity from my credit card unless I actively go and cancel the mandate. In the case of the Times this has to be done at least 15 days before contract ends.

Dick

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page