Froli undermattress at good price - Page 4 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-09-2020, 08:21

My Motorhome: Hymer Classic B584
You can get his and hers quilts (thicker on one side). Or you could get the set that has one thin, one a bit thicker, which clip together to make an even thicker one. With that you could fold one of them in half so you have three layers on the person that wants it warmer.

Just to report back on what the Froli is like after Iíd spent 3.5 months on it. I found it great. Youíre basically getting 50% more mattress thickness with not much more weight.
patp likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-09-2020, 09:31 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdTamar View Post
Just to report back on what the Froli is like after I’d spent 3.5 months on it. I found it great. You’re basically getting 50% more mattress thickness with not much more weight.
I would agree with Tamar. My Hymer mattress is pretty s**t but the Froli made a huge difference.

Jean
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-09-2020, 10:54

You can get his and hers quilts (thicker on one side). Or you could get the set that has one thin, one a bit thicker, which clip together to make an even thicker one. With that you could fold one of them in half so you have three layers on the person that wants it warmer.

Yup! Those are the ones we have. I have my autumn one on now but Chris is still using the summer one

On the Hymer mattress - I have to say our old Hymer had the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-09-2020, 13:10 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by patp View Post
On the Hymer mattress - I have to say our old Hymer had the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.
My old TEC (same stable as Hymer) had great mattresses so I was really disappointed with the Hymer one on the rear bed. It has compressed very badly where my hip lies. And it can't be turn over or round because of the shape.

Jean

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page