Renewing motorhome Upholstery - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 24-02-2017, 14:17

My Motorhome: Rapido 9048DF
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryd View Post
I think the cost of doing it properly will put Mrs D off. Its really not that bad and just needs a few repairs here and there. Im not fussed myself about doing it and will be concentrating on sorting out the few niggles in the hab area and making sure the engine and running gear is tip top. That has to take priority. I dont mind spending a bit of money but it would be daft to go mad on an old van. I even considered a paint job for a brief moment but it would cost thousands I imagine. I still may part with it if the right van comes along anyway. If.
Might be worth having a conversation with Regal or similar companies or their customers. Because we had new foam & covers we ended up with a complete set of interior cushions spare. Tried selling on eBay but had to be collect only due to size. Ended up giving them away to a local guy who was refurbishing an old pvc.
barryd and barryd like this.

Dave.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 25-02-2017, 15:59

My Motorhome: hobby 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev_n_Liz View Post
Hi JUST LOG IN. YES THIS IS THE ONE,THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WITH THEM, THEY NEVER PHONED YOU BACK,KENNY
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 25-02-2017, 19:18

My Motorhome: I drive...Elddis Autoqueat 185
We had our done 2 years ago with Relux and for an A clas Rapido inc. new matress it was approx. 2k in half leather and we stayed night before, it took full day and courtesy car thrown in and they did all the little touches like pockets for mags and extra cushions and trim all in price .Excellent job can thouroghly recommend them.
erneboy and erneboy like this.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 25-02-2017, 20:08

My Motorhome: Auto-Sleeper EK TB LP
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRallye1 View Post
We had our done 2 years ago with Relux and for an A clas Rapido inc. new matress it was approx. 2k in half leather and we stayed night before, it took full day and courtesy car thrown in and they did all the little touches like pockets for mags and extra cushions and trim all in price .Excellent job can thouroghly recommend them.
Had our Swift done there a few years ago and they where very helpful and did a good job, gave us an Audi estate so we buggered of to Buxton for the day while they worked on it.
We where given a tour of the factory and as we had not settled on what we wanted their designer was very good in recommending colours to suit the van.

Barry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page