Young blonde wanted - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 15:49 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Bessacarr E725
Young blonde wanted

Female obviously, I'm not gay.

Must have sparkly brown eyes, windswept and unruly hair, affectionate personality and be prepared to give me a good licking. Would need to have an inquisitive mind and be prepared to explore new places and activities. Sturdy physique, cute butt and perky gait a definite bonus as I expect to spend a lot of time walking behind her admiring her rear end. Aforementioned rear end would be expected to perch on my lap in the evenings.

In return for the above attributes, aforementioned wee blonde would receive extreme levels of attention and affection and would be provided with lots of good food. I would be prepared to toilet train if necessary as I have done this for a previous companion. Lots of travel opportunities for the right applicant.

If, over the coming months, anyone should hear of someone who did the daft 'get a Westie for Christmas" thing and it hasn't worked out for some reason please let me know.

Thanking you kindly.
greygit, patp and Pudsey_Bear like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:01

My Motorhome: Motorhomeless
Re: Young blonde wanted

[quote="tugboat"]
Must have sparkly brown eyes, windswept and unruly hair, affectionate personality and be prepared to give me a good licking.

Without reading it properly- i though your wrote " . . And be prepared to give me a good kicking" . . . (Whatever turns you on

The people shouldn't be fearful of the government,
The government should be fearful of the people
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:06

is it a honey blonde you are after? click here for her details honey blonde

it's probably the safest option for you

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:11

My Motorhome: Burstner Delphin Performance T821
Personal Aire
Try this link.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/gett...the-right-dog/

For gawds sake keep away from other websites like Gumtree etc. you will finish up with a sick one from a Puppy Farm.

Nil Desperandum Illegitemide Carborundum
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:17

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
And there was I thinking that you must have a Golden Retriever in mind and then you ruin it by mentioning the 'Scottish' breed - ( like the 'Scottish' play)'.

I know you want to pick it up and dump it in the shower (after your little encounter down that muddy lane where you have assignations with that 'Aldra' or the 'Steve-adore')

Now man up - do some exercise so you can pick up a real dog (try canine this time sailor) and dump in shower - OR fit an external shower hose, like what swabs decks.

'Westie' - Pah - Can you imagine what Shadow would do with it while you are enjoying yourselves down that cess-pool of a muddy lane that impersonates your imagination.

Five short Blasts!!!
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:25 Thread Starter

I intend to get a puppy that has come from a family pet and I hope to get one that is fairly local to me, so I know who to bruise if things go wrong. My post was really meant as a bit of fun, but sometimes the unexpected happens, a bit like falling in love, and a companion appears from an unexpected direction.
I had a Westie before, so I'm not inexperienced in the process, but thanks for your concern. Here's a pic of my much missed Dusty (blonde hair and big dark eyes, geddit?)

She'll be a hard act to follow, but I think I'm ready now.
Pudsey_Bear likes this.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:34 Thread Starter

Hi Geoff,

Hope you've had a good Christmas.

I deffo do NOT want a bloomin' lab! Not enough space in my MH for 2 big'uns.

I'm used to getting on the floor and playing rough and tumble with my last Westie, then one day I tried it with a friend's lab and got headbutted! Those dogs are plain daft and when they start leaping about anything can happen.

Small is ideal for me, I don't enjoy the best of health and I honestly couldn't manage a big dog. I know my limitations. Also, the smaller the dog the bigger the character in my experience, so it has to be another Westie.

Look at that face above, she used to charm everyone she met.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 16:42

My Motorhome: Burstner Delphin Performance T821
Personal Aire
So you are not looking for a Puppy then?

The link I gave you shows none available in the South West anyway. There are several litters available in the South East and West Midlands however.

You could try ringing them and explaining that you would like an adult Westie. Many reputable breeders are involved in the Breed Rescue side of things. If they are not, they know who is and can give contact details.

Just because you get a Puppy from someone who is just having a litter does not necessarily mean you are getting a good animal. Conversely, because it comes from a recognised Breeder does not mean they are Puppy farmers. They exhibit their dogs and need to breed good quality stock to get a good one for exhibition, in order to be successful. As an ex-exhibitor of Gundogs, Hounds and Toy Dogs I (and others on this forum) can give you good advice if you need it.

Nil Desperandum Illegitemide Carborundum
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 17:02 Thread Starter

]So you are not looking for a Puppy then?[

Dunno where you got that idea! I would prefer a puppy as I think it's upbringing is very important to the way it turns out. I would consider a young adult in certain circumstances, but I would need a lot of background info about it's past and it's previous owner.

I have already got lots of info about the Westie rescue people, but I'm in a quandary about taking on a rescue dog. I fully understand there are lots of needy animals looking for good homes, but there is always the risk of inheriting behavioural problems. When I had my last dog my life revolved around her and I missed out on a lot of stuff.

Now that I have a MH it is important that my dog is happy to travel with me, so I feel a puppy introduced to the MH straight away is more likely to just accept it as a normal part of life. I'm not the expert that you probably are, but I would be really upset to find I had taken on a dog that had a hidden aversion to motor vehicles.
Pudsey_Bear likes this.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 27-12-2013, 17:27

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
I don't know Tuggy

We have had long haired German shepherds all our life, well behaved, obedient then we got 8 week old shadow the hound from helll definately OCD.

Highly intelligent, he likes to consider his options before he heeds any commands. knows what he wants and manages to communicate it very persistently Will not settle to travel until he accompanies one of us to check all doors etc are secure in the van. Should one open on the journey or something rattles beyond a level he will accept he is most upset

We had a rescue dog, a sheepdog cross, adult, bit the handler as he tried to get her out of the cage, broke free of the lead, charged to me and offered me her paw

it was love at first sight and she lived very happily with our German shepherd, as top dog bossing him shamelessly

Most rescue Centres do have knowledge of the dogs they are rehoming I reckon you should visit a few, it may well be love at first sight for both of you

Sandra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page