New dealership for Bimobil Demoutables in UK - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 15:47 Thread Starter

New dealership for Bimobil Demoutables in UK

Hi all!
AdventureOverlandUK Ltd have just been appointed Uk dealer for Bimobil expedition vehicles, demountables and motorhomes.
They will be getting their first demo vehicle in January and plan to be attending shows throughout the summer.
I have owned one for the past 5 years so if anyone wants any advice please send me a message and I'll do my best.
Kind regards.
Darren

Lets get the demountable forum going again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test-bimobil-husky-220-vw-amorok-19-fotoshowimagenew-e9819214-47449_788.jpg (189.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg images_bimobil_husky_1990_1_b_348.jpg (215.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg defenderfront3_167.jpg (867.3 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 22-08-2013, 23:17

Bimobil Husky - demountable by one person?

Hi. I am looking at the new Husky 270 on the forthcoming VW Amarok single cab pickup advertised on the Adventure Overland site for a long term year-round live aboard motorhome. From your own experience with other models, how practical is it to demount the Husky from the pickup (like, once or twice a week)? Is it something that a solo traveller could manage unaided? Would it be up to being lived in through a Scottish winter? I'm also very interested in any other observations you may have regarding the Bimobil, eg how long it is possible to go between serviced camp site stops (I'm hoping to do a certain amount of wild camping with it.) All and any info gratefully received. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page