Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Dometic Fridge makeover

846 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Pudsey_Bear 
#1 ·
Interesting FB post as a guy gave his Dometic fridge a wrap.

I’ve seen a few that have given their overhead lockers the wrap treatment but first time I’ve seen a fridge done, looks smart too.

Terry

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: GMJ and raynipper
#2 ·
It does...but I wonder why one would want to do it given that all the rest of the MH is done in the same wood/veneer colour?

#3 ·
See my build pictures.

#5 ·
I'll link to it when I get up G.

Reactions: GMJ
#6 ·
Hmm, funny how your mind plays tricks on you, I honestly thought that I had painted the skins of the door, maybe I did and the boss didn't like it and I reversed them, I wanted to match the black fronted oven, but settled for just the surround, it was a second-hand fridge freezer (£450), we had the same model of fridge in four different vans and not a moments trouble apart from the last Bessie, but I figured out that it was just the ignitor, a £30 easy fix, but I never got around to fixing it as all I had to do was remove and refit the earth and it was fine again.

Attachments

Reactions: GMJ
#8 ·
More Wrap applied

A few more examples from FB group of Wrapping, certainly would brighten up a unit.

Terry

Attachments

#9 ·
If too expensive, you could get them sprayed up.

Or get a camo wrap it'd make the MoHo look & feel so much bigger.

#10 ·
The guy did it himself using the proper vinyl wrap that uses gentle heat from a heat gun, same guy as the fridge in my first post.

Terry

#11 ·
It looked nice Terry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.