Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Pace - Sky Mini Sky Box

483 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  raynipper 
#1 ·
I've been clearing out sheds and giving/ selling/ dumping stuff. Came across this which came out of my van a few years ago during a systems upgrade. The question is , is this any use ie is it a sell, a giveaway or a dump? I I have been selling some things for £10 - £15 , gathering up enough to buy a modern outside security camera ( £100) So far I have £80, nearly there.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They are really boot sales items for only 4 or 5 Euros Alan. I have several in my shed that must go to the dump now we don't seem to be able to have vide greniers.
Along with my portable sat dish and tripod.

Ray.

Reactions: Gretchibald
#3 ·
I have one and I doubt that it can lock on to the required Astra satellite since they changed the frequencies in 2014 (?). I know that our decoder from then could not locate the fish and decide it.

So, it probably won't work, but if you get the chance to try it sibthat you can say "Working condition, here is the proof from yesterday" and show a still from the TV of a readily identifiable programme, then that might raise its value somewhat.

#4 ·
Check also that the batteries in the remote haven't 'exploded'. I always keep a few spare remotes for our still working Sky box.

Ray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.