LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 00:13 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Pilote Reference P716
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsong View Post
Keith
Are you back to driving again yourself?
Yes, we've booked a week in and around Ypres in a few weeks time and hoping for a damn sight more trips next year than this.

A couple of new tyres next week and a fully automated larger Brandy tank added should ensure a smoother ride and cosier evenings on the Aires.

The only blot on the horizon is that I'm hitting 80 in 2021 and costs will increase dramatically then - another bridge to cross........
raynipper likes this.

For Videos of the Aires we've used, Eurotunnel journeys and many other more obscure Videos have a look at - www.youtube.com/user/KeithChesterfield

For Recommended Vets in Europe have a look at - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=zTPBDq9Df4L4.kSm3eLuvVb2g
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 09:31

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithChesterfield View Post
Yes, we've booked a week in and around Ypres in a few weeks time and hoping for a damn sight more trips next year than this.

A couple of new tyres next week and a fully automated larger Brandy tank added should ensure a smoother ride and cosier evenings on the Aires.

The only blot on the horizon is that I'm hitting 80 in 2021 and costs will increase dramatically then - another bridge to cross........

Good news about the driving, Keith.

As for the looming 80, I shall be only a year behind you. The increase in costs will that just be vehicle and travel insurance, and how much? Is there anything else that I am not aware of?

Geoff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page