Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Motorhome ChitChat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/20-motorhome-chitchat/)
-   -   Rear near side indicaters not working (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/20-motorhome-chitchat/235023-rear-near-side-indicaters-not-working.html)

regibaby 31-12-2018 08:13

Rear near side indicaters not working

HI I have a h reg talbot the nearside indicaters have stopped working just n the rear of the motor all the other three work ok the hazard lights work except on that one the relay is clicking the broke light bulb has blown could this affect the indicators not to work

bilbaoman 31-12-2018 08:28

Call the newbie police

Drew 31-12-2018 09:42

I'm waiting for the policewoman that is policing the "Newbie Police" to welcome him/her to the forum. "Lang may her lum reek."

I'm terrified to say anything.

eurajohn 31-12-2018 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by regibaby (Post 3005835)
HI I have a h reg talbot the nearside indicaters have stopped working just n the rear of the motor all the other three work ok the hazard lights work except on that one the relay is clicking the broke light bulb has blown could this affect the indicators not to work

Well regibaby, you seem to have diagnosed your problem yourself.

"the broke light bulb has blown" tells you all you need to know.
Replace the broken bulb and I'm sure you'll find that the indicator will work, if not then it's either a broken wire, bad connection, poor earth (unlikely if the other lamps in the cluster are working properly) or possibly corroded housing for the bulb.

Anyway welcome to the forum, and a Prosperous New Year, come back regularly and contribute to the site.0:)

JanHank 31-12-2018 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by regibaby (Post 3005835)

Wants website help ????
I'm bored. :frown2:

Sprinta 31-12-2018 15:59

Jan, over there in coldest East Chermunny do your indicators flash on/off/on/off or off/on/off/on? I’m bored too and vont an answer raus raus liebchen 😘

JanHank 31-12-2018 16:06

Is this for the right, left or hazards ? Ich muß es wissen.:smile2:

pagey 31-12-2018 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprinta (Post 3005891)
Jan, over there in coldest East Chermunny do your indicators flash on/off/on/off or off/on/off/on? I’m bored too and vont an answer raus raus liebchen 😘

nein off/on/off/on etc

Sprinta 31-12-2018 17:08

Dankevjel herr Pagey

yelnats69 10-01-2019 22:51

Like the member suggested replace the broken bulb if that don't fix it, you might want to consider buying (very cheap) wire tester from eBay and checking the wires. If you want to know how to check wires let me know