No Going Back Now - Deposit Is Down ! - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 15-10-2016, 20:23

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
True he talks to Barry , literally he likes to talk
He loves every one once introduced
Just hates every one that approaches the van, or the house as strangers when he's in it
And travelling that's a painSandra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 15-10-2016, 23:09 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMMY View Post
The dog we lost a while back was called Zak or Oi whichever was the necessary shout at the time

tony
Mine gets "Oi" as well
GEMMY and GEMMY like this.

2005 Bailey Senator Wyoming - 2009 Bessacarr E769 - 2012 Swift Bolero 712SB - 2017 Auto-Sleeper Kingham (On Order)
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 15-10-2016, 23:52

My Motorhome: Sold it.
Personal Aire
Good luck with the new van, glad to see you will soon be back on the road.bet you cannot wait. I am thinking to sell ours as we never used it this year and do not think we will next either.

cabby
Blizzard and Blizzard like this.

Don't be silly all the time ask your question.

post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 16-10-2016, 10:36 Thread Starter

Thanks Cabby,

Unless yours is costing you to keep, don't be in too much of a hurry to sell it. You never know what's round the corner and I've watched my parents chop and change too many times over the years, without giving things as much thought as they could have. The dealerships must love them !!

I hope all works out for you,

Ken.
cabby and cabby like this.

2005 Bailey Senator Wyoming - 2009 Bessacarr E769 - 2012 Swift Bolero 712SB - 2017 Auto-Sleeper Kingham (On Order)
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 16-10-2016, 11:31

My Motorhome: Knaus Ski Ti 700meb
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
That's it done, paid my dues at the NEC today to have a new Auto-Sleeper Kingham built and ready for my retirement in April.

I opted for the manual gearbox in the end, Euro 6 - 160BHP engine, golden white paint finish, premium & winter packs, Tracker, upgraded Fiamma roof system & canopy and an extra 240v socket at the front of the sofa.

Not wanting to wish my life away, but I so wish it was April

Ken.

Superb. The very best of health to enjoy it. Nothing like picking up a new moho. Fantastic feeling.

Ken.. Whilst I am here I will hijack your thread to raise awareness on prostate cancer. My wish is that ALL of you make a date with your doc and GET CHECKED... Simple 5 min test and blood test could save your life or at least a lot of hassle and pain... Please please do it guys. PC is NOT nice.

If you don't like this here Ken just let me know and I will delete...
GEMMY, GEMMY, Pudsey_Bear and 5 others like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexblack13 For This Useful Post:
Blizzard (16-10-2016), Pudsey_Bear (24-10-2016)
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 16-10-2016, 11:52 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexblack13 View Post
Superb. The very best of health to enjoy it. Nothing like picking up a new moho. Fantastic feeling.

Ken.. Whilst I am here I will hijack your thread to raise awareness on prostate cancer. My wish is that ALL of you make a date with your doc and GET CHECKED... Simple 5 min test and blood test could save your life or at least a lot of hassle and pain... Please please do it guys. PC is NOT nice.

If you don't like this here Ken just let me know and I will delete...
Thank you and hijack away Alex, but I think this thread may have run its course. You may get a wider audience with a new one ?

Ken.

post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 23-10-2016, 21:54

My Motorhome: Adria matrix
We looked at that van at the show as a downsize option as ours is 4ton was very impressed with the quality and build good luck with your purchase and happy travels
Blizzard and Blizzard like this.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 24-10-2016, 03:56 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmdarr View Post
We looked at that van at the show as a downsize option as ours is 4ton was very impressed with the quality and build good luck with your purchase and happy travels
Thank you, I first had a look at the Kingham when my Bolero went last year and loved the layout. I've looked at many other vans and layouts since, but nothing came close !

post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 24-10-2016, 08:46

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
I know this thread is about a particular PVC model but it may be followed by otheres with or contemplating PVCs so may I just please ask one question?

Were I ever to downsize to a PVC I would worry about disturbing others, both other MHomers and even any nearby householders by the noise that is made shutting the sliding door. The noise certainly disturbs me if I am parked nearby. I know some models do have electric latches which do not require the door to be moved so fast, but even the sliding does make some noise compared with a normal hab door. Dot PVC owners worry about this aspect and do other MH owners find the noise a problem?

Geoff
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 24-10-2016, 13:59

My Motorhome: AutoTrail V-Line 635 SE
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsong View Post
I know this thread is about a particular PVC model but it may be followed by otheres with or contemplating PVCs so may I just please ask one question?

Were I ever to downsize to a PVC I would worry about disturbing others, both other MHomers and even any nearby householders by the noise that is made shutting the sliding door. The noise certainly disturbs me if I am parked nearby. I know some models do have electric latches which do not require the door to be moved so fast, but even the sliding does make some noise compared with a normal hab door. Dot PVC owners worry about this aspect and do other MH owners find the noise a problem?

Geoff
In addition to Geoff's question I've often wondered about camping in a PVC. I could be tempted by one but can't work out how to keep the warmth indoors during freezing weather as the sliding door appears quite large. How will you keep it cosy, or do you plan store the van over winter?

John

For lust of knowing what should not be known
We take the Golden Road to..........................

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page