CI Mizar 2007+ - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 13-04-2011, 22:51

arjxh56

the only thing i can help with is the outside gas bit most caravan dealers have then but ask as its only a bit of brass about 1.5 inchs x .25 inch

joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 14-04-2011, 08:52

My Motorhome: 2015 Bailey Approach Autograph 740
Can't help with the CI related issues, but the Digital Tv reception is nothing to do with CI.
It is likely to be because the memory is full. With a digital TV it is important that you carry out a "First Time Installation" every time you change location. This will be shown in the menu as First time installation, or reset to factory or default reset.
Gerry
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 14-04-2011, 09:40

I have a 6 year old CI Cipro and has done nothing but give reliable service - have yet to order a part

Richard
´HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE & A HAPPY NEW YEAR´
The above is only a personal opinion

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 14-04-2011, 13:31
BLF

arjxh56

The winder for the battery should be under the front passenger seat in the case with the jack as it is in my Mizar Elite. I have never used it but it was there the last month when my m/h went in for a habitation check.

Can't help with the other problems I'm afraid.

Cheers BLF
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 17-04-2011, 23:47

Update on the issues.....

I couldn't get hold of the battery lowing tool so i made one from a socket set. I cut grooves in the socket with the angle grinder to fit the shape of the screw... Works a treat

I went to get the Adapter for external gas point (to attach to my BBQ) but everywhere i tried said they dont stock them anymore as nobody purchased them due to the price! ... I will keep looking.

The leisure battery issue is now sorted.. There was a blown fuse but not in the fuse box! It was a fuse that was attached to the cab battery positive terminal. It apparently supplies power to the panel and from the alternator to the leisure battery... All is now charging perfectly and showing up on the panel .

The extra security lock on the garage door that was jammed is now perfect. I stripped it down and it was manky! It looks as though it has spent some time at the sea side as it was full of salt??!!

Digital TV is now working. The digital dish on the roof needed the power switching on! Ooppss..I didn't realise it had a power source?

I have now sorted the tank sensors... But i don't know what S3 is?
S1 is the fresh water, S2 is the waste water... What is S3? Is this just provision for an additional water tank?

The van is almost fault free... I just have a few more little tweaks left to sort.

Issue you may be able to help with... Where is the Fresh water drain valve? I have searched high and low and cannot find one. There is only the overflow pipe that comes out under the van?
I have traced the pipes and one set goes to the overflow and the other to the pump. From the pump it then goes to the isolator taps and then to the sink/shower. . No drain valve in sight???

Any ideas?
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 18-04-2011, 09:36

My Motorhome: 2015 Bailey Approach Autograph 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjxh56
Issue you may be able to help with... Where is the Fresh water drain valve? I have searched high and low and cannot find one. There is only the overflow pipe that comes out under the van?
I have traced the pipes and one set goes to the overflow and the other to the pump. From the pump it then goes to the isolator taps and then to the sink/shower. . No drain valve in sight???

Any ideas?
Quite often on CI Motorhomes, the fresh water drain is in the bottom of the tank and can only be accessed by removing the top cap and getting your hands wet. Another favourite place is a small inline stop tap in one of the blue pipes close to the water tank or water heater.
Gerry
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 18-04-2011, 11:16
BLF

arjxh56

On my Mizar Elite the s3 is for the second waste water tank. I have 2 but can't remember which is which. one is for the shower and wash hand basin and the second is for the kitchen sink.

The fresh water drain valve in my m/h is between the tank and the side bulkhead of the m/h. It is on an extended shaft with a blue handle.

Cheers

BLF
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 19-02-2014, 16:52

I have a 2007 Mizar GTL Living and the fresh water drain tap is under the table as you pull down the inspection panel it is to your left running along the floor at the back about 12 inches in
Hope this helps
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-10-2014, 11:25

Where can you purchase new garage door seals
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 12:18

Link for spares web site pls

Do you have a link to the website please? Or at least an address to write to for a manual? Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmbee1
As a Ci dealer I can tell you spares have been a problem. However now all Ci dealers are linked by computer to the CI spares web site in Italy. In the past it has taken around 6 months to obtain a water tank. We ordered one last week and were amazed when it arrived 7 days later. Better than most UK manufacturers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page