Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Check the MOT history of a vehicle

7K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Stanner 
#1 ·
Check the MOT history of a vehicle

Https://Mot-history.net/

Handy to see if your old cars are still on the road or the mot / mileage history of something you want to buy

#2 ·
Interesting. My Fiesta had an advisory in 2011 "Advisory notice item(s)
Offside Steering system has slight free play detected at steering wheel (2.2.A.1b)"

Nothing done about it and it has passed in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 without comment.

#5 ·
That's a great site - My old Autosleeper Trident VW T25 conversion passed its MOT last April, and has now been converted to run on LPG!

Me & that van have a few stories to tell, and it's lovely to know it's still on the road.

Morph

#7 ·
I've found that my 4x4 Ranger's mot expired in August, good job I sorned it when we went away in the van, saves a phone call to the garage now. I intend to un-sorn it the 1st of Nov and a visit for mot and service is now on the cards:smile2:

tony

ps. good site, and I've bookmarked it

#10 ·
Please accept my applogies Stanner as i hadnt read that thread of yours before posting mine

I did have a quick look to see if someone had already posted about it but only by looking at the new post titles so I missed yours completely

My wife came across it on some web news page and we had fun looking back at our old cars & campers and even got dusty photo albums out to look for old reg numbers
So it seemed too good not to share it.

so all credit must go to Stanner he did post it first , Is there a prise for winning ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.