Schaudt DT 220 Panel - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By eurajohn

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2021, 14:23 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: I drive...
Schaudt DT 220 Panel

I have a Burstner motorhome with Schaudt DT 220 Panel. I have a problem that the panel does not correctly show the battery voltage. The panel shows a rapidly declining voltage, and then shuts off the 12V supply when the battery voltages (tested with a multimeter) is still showing 12.5V (that is, more than 50% charge). The panel is also showing ‘Defect’. Can you offer any advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-08-2021, 17:12

My Motorhome: Carthago
Had a similar problem with a DT 220 panel in one of my Pilotes some while ago, it quickly degenerated until it stopped working completely, I had to replace the panel, very costly.
They are repairable (sometimes) I have contact information of a very helpful and reasonably priced person in Holland for repairs if you need it.
Should your panel fail completely there is a way of still being able to use the van with a plug in link on the Electrobloc, although it powers almost everything it does not include the water pump, but easy enough to give that it's own feed although the Schaudt supplied link can be modified to allow that as well.

Pudsey_Bear likes this.

John

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page