Any other Wildax owner members? - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 23:11 Thread Starter

Any other Wildax owner members?

Just wondered how many Wildax motorhome owners are members of MHF. What model have you got and are you happy with your model choice and ant extras you ordered.

We have a Constellation on a Citroen Relay 2005. So far we love it! It's just what we wanted. Maybe the only fault I can find in the design so far is the table - nothing wrong with the table except is it HEAVY. However, the storage is at the back of the bathroom and really can only be accessed by opening the back doors. Not so good in wet weather!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 00:06

Hiya am not a wildax owner but am intrigued by the marque do you have any pics???? Would like to see one as am not familiar with them.
Hope you find some fellow owers.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 10:38

wildax pvc

went to look at the Wildax vans when visiting last years pickering show
and must say was very impressed with the spec and the way Duncan the co owner took time to explains different things on the van and listened to what was important to us.

If we were to purchase A PVC this company would be near to the top of my list.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 26-08-2009, 15:07

Wildax Constellation

Hi, I have almost ordered one of these. I visited their base a couple of weeks ago in Keighley and am very impressed. I particularly like the way the van can be customised in some degree to my spec.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 26-08-2009, 19:30

They are now only building on a Citroen Relay (ie Fiat) unfortuneately. They do offer a customised service and very competitive prices. If it wasn't for the Fiat base I would consider buying one but would have to do some research about resale values.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 23:26

Re: Any other Wildax owner members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_s
Just wondered how many Wildax motorhome owners are members of MHF. What model have you got and are you happy with your model choice and ant extras you ordered.

We have a Constellation on a Citroen Relay 2005. So far we love it! It's just what we wanted. Maybe the only fault I can find in the design so far is the table - nothing wrong with the table except is it HEAVY. However, the storage is at the back of the bathroom and really can only be accessed by opening the back doors. Not so good in wet weather!
Hi,
We also have a Constellation and would agree that it is a great van, purchased in February 2008 to date it has provided great holidays to the Dordogne and Switzerland and all points of the compass in the UK
As for extras we went for the obligatory telly! and aerial pack - additional mixer tap on the wash basin and changed the shower head for a lever operated model - Additional fold up work surface was fitted to the kitchen area - Reversing monitor and camera - 2 x compact internal spot lights above the bench seat - 4 x draw cutlery unit to the larger kitchen cupboard - white Ledís through out (didn't get on with the blue ones when reading) insulated tanks - Rear ladder & Roof rack - Omnistor top box - Cycle carrier - Omnistor wind out awning.
Dislikes I agree about the heavy (quality) table whilst we have left it in the van for use outside, we now have a less heavy table for internal use
Donít like the height of the driving seat when the swivel platform is fitted, even with the seat lowered you tend to be trying to look under the sun visor, this is not the fault of the convertors but a common problem with the Citroen Ė Fiat Ė Peugeot vehicles when fitting any make of swivel platform
The directors of the company Duncan and Chris had no problem what so ever in accommodating the extra requirements, and there customer support eighteen months on has been second to none. I have bumped into Wildax owners three times this year all seem very satisfied with the Constellation and see it as great value for money.
Hope to see you on the road sometime!
Best regards
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 08:24

My Motorhome: Swift Rio 320
I have an Aurora Leisure on order from Wildax for delivery in December. I also found Duncan great to deal with.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 15-09-2009, 23:18

wildax camper club

hi, everyone just joined, lookin to start up wildax camper club, anyone interested. let me know.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 16-09-2009, 14:04

I would also like to help in anyway if I can to set up an owners club - there are a few hundred out there now! Please contact me if I can be of assistance.
Regards,
Duncan - WildAx Motorhomes
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 16-09-2009, 14:06

Also - message for Chris S, many thanks for your comments - we have now also realized the weight issue and now use a light weight ply product as the basis for the table!
regards
Duncan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page