New Morocco - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 17:49 Thread Starter

New Morocco

Just seen the pic of the new Morocco in the CC mag - anyone see it at the NEC? Any thoughts/comments?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 21:36

Hi.
Saw it at the NEC,and drooooled over it. When you open the side door you are faced with a long settee down the drv's side,once inside,turn towards the back,in the left hand rear corner is a very nice wash station,on the right hand side is the sink/cooker.
DO NOT RELY ON THIS ADVICE,as before you spend money,YOU MUST SEE it,but i was very impressed,had i not allready ordered a van prior to the show,it would have been in the mix. The salesman was showing how the settee made into a double bed,that looked quiet easy,but there were little touches,in the wash room,sink/cooker,even little fold down footrests for when the captains chairs are turned around,loved it.
I have NO connection with this company,regretably when i should have bought a Murvi,i bought another Lincolnshire based product that i thought was as good,WRONG,live and learn. Inspect it properly,my resident "hash slinger" Jennifer was watching James Somebody, a Yorkshire Chef do a demo,so i was FREE to do a bit of roaming on my own,but with half an eye looking for her approaching.
Ted
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 17:46 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jented
Hi.
but there were little touches,in the wash room,sink/cooker,even little fold down footrests for when the captains chairs are turned around,Ted
Yes - but it's a Murvi, so that goes without saying!!!!!!

From the pics it looked similar to options you can get on a Morello - is there much difference? Are the nearside cupboards shorter to accommodate the bed? (our bed is angled, we have to sleep head towards the front).

Anyway, just curious - we like our L-shaped seating, 2 years on & our Morello's still our pride & joy!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 21:43

The difference between Morocco and Morello is the new Morocco has a full length seat/bed which cannot be rotated to form front facing seats as the Morello does. It is ideal if you only want to transport 2 people and want 2 separate beds.
I prefer the Morello for it's flexibility.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 23:50

murvi morocco

Murvis are the best motorhomes EVER!! I'm on my 5th - and getting a Morocco next. Making the bed in this new model is so easy, with the option of having two singles beds - although that's not our top priority.
( We are the couple who started the "Murvi Lovers'" club, after all!!) It's the simplicity that's paramount and combined with the beautifully understated finish and outstanding build quality, there is just no other motorhome to match it. Thank-you Rex & Co!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page