Motorhome Facts Forum banner

A NON ANSWER from Jeff @ VS.

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  aldra 
#1 · (Edited)
Jeff has either not fully understood the questions we were asking VS about the subscription process or doesn't know the answers to the questions asked.

Either way we now have a non answer and the thread we had been asking on has been closed. Here is the non answer: http://forums.motorhomefacts.com/94...442-vs-admin-please-answer-2.html#post1461362

Why close the thread rather than simply move it?

I am beginning to become a little bit annoyed I'm afraid, Alan.

#4 ·
I hope not too Tuggles, but it's a bit annoying on asking questions for the second or third time, having read and digested previous answers which don't cover those questions, to have the previous post quoted as though it did provide the answers.

It's not complicated. I, along with quite a few others, need some answers to some easy to understand questions before my renewal is due, Alan.

#12 ·
Thanks, Jeff.
About time, thanks Jeff
Thanks for that

Dave
Well done that man!!!

Also, thanks to @MHFAdmin if they helped in the background too!!!
Thanks Jeff

Glad it's sorted.

I'll be renewing today then - So you have me for another year :eek:)
Thanks guys, I do my best for you all and you have a great Admin team here also.

Sometimes things take a while for me to fight for and get stuff approved but I always look out for my MHF friends across the pond.:wink2:

Jeff

#18 ·
If you look at VS's website and see how many fora they have on many different subjects, you'll realise what a mammoth task it must be to administer them all. Maybe they need a bit more personpower to keep on top of it all. Glad Jeff came through for us here in Blighty.

#20 ·
I am a member of another VS administered forum about the use of routers and the set up is Virtually Similar, I have not had to worry about checking how one joins as it seems to be free......

and, like MHF, there are a core of incredibly helpful contributors ready and willing to assist newbies (me) into the art of using such thinngs efficiently and Very Safely

There is obviously a Verifiable Signature to these fora (if that is the plural....)....

Dave

#21 ·
Oh well

Im obviously a distrusting individual

So PayPal automatic renewal is off

Well it was never on for me as I don't do PayPal

Seems to me it's all taking a lot of time to sort out

Needs to work faster on an alternative to PayPal

No love coming from here
Aldra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.