Latest figures from sales of books - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-12-2011, 00:14 Thread Starter

Latest figures from sales of books

I'm just catching up with all the revenues coming in from the sale of Mavis's "Meso Warrior", Pusser's "Pusser's Progress" and from the sale of my books too, which are all going to the MHF charity 2011, Mesothelioma UK.

I'm proud to state that I've been able to pay in £111.33 from Amazon, and £43.57 from Smashwords and Lulu (print books), and that the grand total, so far, is

£848.90

This does not include the sales of books made by Mavis and others.

I would like to thank everyone for their kindness in supporting this great charity. I hope Mavis's book brought you a flavour of her spirit, that Pusser's book made you laugh, and that mine gave you an insight into my weird mind.

There's still time to order last-minute Christmas / New Year / birthday presents, and have them count towards the 2011 charity.

Gerald

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-12-2011, 07:14

WoW Gerald thats just Brilliant and thanks for all your help in Publishing my Blog into a book and for showing Ray the way to publishing his books. All the proceeds have gone into the charity and will continue to do so as Mesothelioma UK (the Macmillan side of this ) need every penny they can get to cope with this disease.
It has been a long year raising the money, and we are still doing a Raffle at Hamble so the final figure will be when I pay that into the bank in the New Year.
Im proud of everyone who has raised money for the Charity
So thanks for all the hard work MHFacts you are a very generous lot.
I wish the Charity winner next year the best of luck as well.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and I want to be here next year to say that

A warning
Please wear protection when doing DIY Asbestos is still in older houses. It might be banned but it is still being dumped in our countryside.
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Roof...ail/story.html
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-12-2011, 12:51

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
I read Pusser's some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've just got the others for the kindle - the Bleak Midwinter Tales may not (or may!) be as entertaining as Pusser's, but it's all going to the charity anyway!!

I look forward to reading your book Mavis - you always come across on MHF as someone who's very helpful, very fair, and just a nice person.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-12-2011, 13:48

My Motorhome: Autotrail Mohawk
Personal Aire
Just bought myself the new cheaper Kindle as a Christmas pressy to myself two days ago.
First book I bought was "Pussers Progress" followed by one from my favourite author - Wilbur Smith.
Will have a go at yours when they are finished Gerald.

Trevor

Not all who wander are lost.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page