Children in need - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 21-11-2011, 19:38

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
Frank, you need to nominate it on the other forum

Charity begins at home and then continues across all divides of culture, country, faith etc

These three things, Faith, Hope and Charity-- and the greatest of these is Charity

Here charity means Love how better to express it than giving freely whether it be by money or act to those in need

Aldra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 22-11-2011, 10:30 Thread Starter

Have done now thanks for alerting me.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 23:44

I don't know how you can compare helping people in difficulty at home with people dying overseas.

Giving to charities is a difficult issue. There are 161,701 registered charities in the UK http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/

Which one are we to give to? Which one will do without our money?

I wish I could donate to all charities, and donate enough to help them make a difference. But it's not possible. So I choose two charities - one which is close to my heart :: ONE :: and one which has been close to me for years :: TWO ::

I feel guilty for turning down every other request for help, especially when it's a charity which helps children live.

I don't know where I'm going with this post. I support the motion of making CIN our charity for 2012. Not because it supports children in the UK particularly, but because it supports children.

Gerald

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 19-07-2012, 11:48

i agree with motormouth. there should be a stringent accountability of the donation funds and concrete results should be seen. this will motivate the donors even more to donate much more than they are already donating.

secondly!, i request all the persons to donate as much as they possibly can.it is a noble cause and should be taken up with earnest devotion.

thank you

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page