FREE Tickets for ExCel show - Page 4 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 13-02-2012, 21:32

It was not against facebook or anyone using it it was the fact that you had to join or register on facebook to enter.

the point is I dont need or want to use it at this time and why should I have to to enter in a draw on a site I pay a subscription to ??

joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 13-02-2012, 21:35

My Motorhome: 2013 Hymer 680 MB
Nuke wants to get the same number of 'friends' as That prat Fry.

I prefer to be a friend without the facebook

tony

WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion

Academia and government artificially select for particular traits, among which is a lack of life experience. This is why it's possible for a person to be exceptionally bright while failing to grasp something as rudimentary as supply and demand.

Intellectuals: All engine, no map.

post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 17-02-2012, 15:55

PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeadmin
all winners (and losers) have been PMd, hope you have a good time at the shows

Anyone going tmrw feel free to pop into stand N1 where I will be stood (Maxview stand)
Well I did not get a PM! So I assumed I had not won any.

But then I did get two Excel tickets dropped on my mat by the Postman this morning!

I did not know I had won and if I had, made arrangements to go to London.

I have just checked for train Tickets and for two of us return, it is just shy of £150 + Tube.

So we won'e be attending, sadly.

Anyone who lives near me and has managed to get cheap rail tickets or just want these, you are welcome to them.

TM

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 23:18

Just seen this. So the show WILL be held again next year at Excel for all we 'Southerners' to get to with comparative ease!

The NCC has confirmed that the Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show, which took place from February 14 to 19 at the ExCel centre in London, will again be held at the same venue

This year's show, which was the first London motorhome show in six years and attracted an audience in excess of 43,000, said the industry body, the National Caravan Council (NCC).

The event was organised by NCC Events, which is part of the NCC. It confirmed to Outandaboutlive that it will hold another show at the same venue on February 12 to 17, 2013.
Visitors at this year's show were able to view over 600 different models of motorhomes, caravans and holiday homes plus tents, leisure accessories and camping equipment.

Tickets were sold from upwards of £7, which resulted in a total audience of 35,598 paying visitors (82% of the final attendance). The rest were free ticket holders.

Many UK and European motorhome manufacturers were there and many, including Bailey, Auto-Trail and Romahome, confirmed to MMM that the show worked for them because it brought new customers into the market as well as 'kick strating' sales in the southeast.

NCC Events said it is now "in consultation" with the industry to gauge feedback so it can ideliver an even better southern-based event next February.

"Staging a new show at a new venue is always a challenge but we’re delighted to have hit our attendance target and feedback from many visitors has been encouraging," said Simon Coe, exhibition project director.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 23:41

Wasn't it only in November that the NCC announced the switch from NEC to ExCel ?
After this bit of face-saving PR-speak, they have quite a while to plan the switch back to the NEC.
Half the footfall and half the sales and they'll do it again ?
Yeah, right !

But thanks to Nuke and Facebook for the tickets !
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 12:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta
Just seen this. So the show WILL be held again next year at Excel for all we 'Southerners' to get to with comparative ease!

The NCC has confirmed that the Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show, which took place from February 14 to 19 at the ExCel centre in London, will again be held at the same venue

This year's show, which was the first London motorhome show in six years and attracted an audience in excess of 43,000, said the industry body, the National Caravan Council (NCC).

The event was organised by NCC Events, which is part of the NCC. It confirmed to Outandaboutlive that it will hold another show at the same venue on February 12 to 17, 2013.
Visitors at this year's show were able to view over 600 different models of motorhomes, caravans and holiday homes plus tents, leisure accessories and camping equipment.

Tickets were sold from upwards of £7, which resulted in a total audience of 35,598 paying visitors (82% of the final attendance). The rest were free ticket holders.

Many UK and European motorhome manufacturers were there and many, including Bailey, Auto-Trail and Romahome, confirmed to MMM that the show worked for them because it brought new customers into the market as well as 'kick strating' sales in the southeast.

NCC Events said it is now "in consultation" with the industry to gauge feedback so it can ideliver an even better southern-based event next February.

"Staging a new show at a new venue is always a challenge but we’re delighted to have hit our attendance target and feedback from many visitors has been encouraging," said Simon Coe, exhibition project director.
Great news Will be attending again next year then.

Steve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page