Join Date: Nov 2013
Thanked 266 Times in 158 Posts
Updated Smartphone View on the Site
I just wanted to give you all a heads up that we are launching a revised “Enhanced Mobile View” for MotorhomeFacts today.
This is a relatively new product that we have developed in house and we need your help using it and providing detailed feedback. We are making constant improvement so your voices will be heard if you provide DETAILED feedback.
Things you should know about the Enhanced Mobile View:
- You can exit out of it very quickly if you prefer the full site in your browser
o Just tap the “hamburger” icon in the upper right for the slide out and choose “Exit Enhanced Mobile View”
o This will default you back to the full site for 30 days
You will get prompted to try it again on your next visit only.
• If you cancel this prompt you will not hear anything for 30 days
- The Enhanced Mobile View provides an Application-like experience in your mobile browser without the need to download or install anything.
- This new skin will only show when you access the site from a modern (Android 4+, iPhone) phone. It will not show for older phones or for tablets, blackberries or windows phones.
- You can choose a dark theme but clicking the three dots (Overflow Menu) in the upper right corner:
o Then choose settings > Theme > Dark
- It is formatted to exactly fit your device screen
- You are able to customize font size, number of items shown per page, and more through the settings functionality noted above.
- View forum content, create topics, post replies, edit posts, quote and multi-quote, read and send private messages.
If you have any feedback, bugs, or issues please respond with the following info otherwise we can do nothing to help you if you do not provide details:
- Device and Version (iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy S4)
- Operating System Version (iOS 8.3, Android 4.2, etc..)
- Browser Software (Chrome, Safari, Samsung “Internet”
- Any screen shots or links
- Detailed description of how you got the error or steps to recreate
- Detailed feedback on what you would prefer to see
Any comments without constructive or detailed feedback and or questions will not be addressed.
Please take the time to give it a try and let us know what you think
Thanks in advance,