Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Mercedes Chassis (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/153-mercedes-chassis/)
-   -   Mercedes Sprinter Fuse Chart/Numbers (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/153-mercedes-chassis/62144-mercedes-sprinter-fuse-chart-numbers.html)

teemyob 24-12-2009 18:19

Mercedes Sprinter Fuse Chart/Numbers

Hello,

Anyone know the Fuse number for the cigar lighter on a new model Mercedes Sprinter?

There is no key chart in my van, just 50 or so fuses I cannot see which is blown!

TM

trek 24-12-2009 18:53

Cig lighter /glove comp/radio fuse 13 (15Amp) in fuse/relay panel K40/9 which is in cab under glove compartment by the bonnet release

(note : my Frankia does not use this fuse for the radio as its feed from the leisure battery )

I will scan the sheet that I have and email it to you

teemyob 24-12-2009 19:03

Fuses

Thanks Trek,

Magic!.

I think you know these Sprinters better than Mercedes!

Thanks once again.

TM

trek 24-12-2009 19:55

3 Attachment(s)
hope these are readable

trek 24-12-2009 19:56

1 Attachment(s)
4th side

teemyob 24-12-2009 20:44

Technical

Thanks Trek,

Can I ask whilst we are on the subject of Frankia/Mercedes.

To the right of the Eberspacher Booster Heater switch on the dash, there is a large red indicator lamp. When I start the engine, it illuminates (briefly) and I hear a click from the rear habiation systems.

Do you know what this is?

TM

trek 24-12-2009 20:57

Are you talking about something that is obviously not a Merc switch/indicator but has been fixed onto a empty switch position blanking plate ?

then I would say it is the habitation door electric step warning indicator

when the step is out & you start the engine the step will automatically retract & the red LED is on until it retracts

If it stayed on then the step has not retracted

BR

teemyob 24-12-2009 21:11

Step

Quote:

Originally Posted by trek
Are you talking about something that is obviously not a Merc switch/indicator but has been fixed onto a empty switch position blanking plate ?

then I would say it is the habitation door electric step warning indicator

when the step is out & you start the engine the step will automatically retract & the red LED is on until it retracts

If it stayed on then the step has not retracted

BR

Thats the one!

Thanks once again!

TM

jagmad 09-05-2010 18:04

Ventilation heating fans/Air Con

I have a problem on my 2008 sprinter base motorhome. I have no power to fan/heater/ac controls on dashboard. I have checked all fuses, from the chart that have any reference to fans or heating and have not found any defective. Does anyone know if there is a relay or fuse that I may have missed.[/b]

trek 09-05-2010 22:38

you have checked air conn fuse 16 ( 10amp ) & Blower fuse 12 (30amp) in fuse block F55/2 ?

this is under dash on left hand side by the bonnet release handle

F55/2 is the bottom row

how /when did you notice you had a problem ?

were you in the van at the time - any other symptoms?

Any chance that the connector has come off the back of the dash panel ? have you had the dash apart recently or fitted car radio

I check the fuses with a multimeter - sometimes its easy to miss a blown fuse just by looking at it

Your 2008 is probably still under warranty (2 years MB - 3rd Year if chassis UK supplied dealer warranty)

so I wouldn't mess around too much as these switches are probably on the CAN Bus - so a visit to your MB dealer to use their STAR diagnostic computer maybe required.