broken down in Northern spain ( Pals nr estartit) - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 08:12

Hi Chris

Thanks for the offer, but he needs a caravan type that drops into the water barrel. A Whale High Flow >> like this one <<

I'm just having a look to see if there's a Whale supplier anywhere near Pals, since he doesn't carry a lappy so can't easily check for himself.

Generous offer though and I'll tell him. He is already jealous of MHF and wishes there was a caravan equivalent as good.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 08:33

[quote="lucy2"]

Well done glad you have fixed your van ,hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday , changing the subject slightly ,as I am British and love my country and reading in your details about disliking Leeds/ England why come back ? We are in the EU so you should be able to find a job for money to buy diesel for more holidays !
Tony A

Trust is a Wonderful Thing .
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 Thread Starter

Location: Morley Leeds, When in this lousy country, sat in my electric leather reclining chair.
[quote="tony50"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy2

Well done glad you have fixed your van ,hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday , changing the subject slightly ,as I am British and love my country and reading in your details about disliking Leeds/ England why come back ? We are in the EU so you should be able to find a job for money to buy diesel for more holidays !
Tony A
we have to stay in england at the moment due to family commitments, but that may we soon change. I dont have a problem with Leeds/England its just the lousy weather that keeps you indoors most of the year.When the time is right we will go and work for one of the major caravan/camping companys that have sites in Europe.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 19:37 Thread Starter

Location: Morley Leeds, When in this lousy country, sat in my electric leather reclining chair.
Have now moved to Serginan Plage no problems with the Beeping returning. Moving on tomorrow to Sete for 2 nights
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 13-09-2010, 14:11 Thread Starter

back home in morley, leeds. problem did not happen again. back to work tomorrow. once again many thanks to all who responded to my problem at the time, it was a great help & relief that so many members read about my problem ( 2131) at the last check. Till next time!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page