Remis cab blinds to Renault? - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 31-10-2010, 00:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briarose
Hi we love our Burstner, but the one thing that I don't like is we don't have the blinds..............we had them in the Bolero and after now using the Burstner for a few weeks I certainly miss the blinds.

We are using the external screen now that the weather is colder, but even so the blinds used to make the cab look a lot more cosy on our other MH...........even in the daytime I feel that the cab doesn't have the same finished off feeling, and looks more like a van cab without them.

Does anyone have any idea of how much it would be to get them fitted ?
Outdoorbits do the kits, they were standard on our Solano range but suddenly became a part of a package that you had to order from 2008
http://www.outdoorbits.com/remifront...007-p-892.html

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 31-10-2010, 00:26

They won't fit its for a Renault not FiArt or Peugeot. Am sure someone got some from somewhere lemme lookie they were around £450 I think.

Greenie

PS try this place Rainbow
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-07-2015, 11:53

My Motorhome: I drive...
What was the fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHol View Post
Our 2005 Renault had these fitted as standard. There was a well known manufacturers fault on these early models, but since replacement, under guarantee, they have been great, so much so that, although we camp throughout the year, we haven't yet found a need to fit external silver screens.
They don't insulate as well as silver screens, of course, but the comfort level in our cab is quite acceptable with these drawn.
They provide instant privacy, are so easy to use and are also very good for stopping the heat build up, on sunny days.
I haven't experienced any problems with them obscuring vision.
Hi,

Can you tell me what the "manufacturer's fault was on these? - my prblem is that the top & bottom rails appear to be too short. This has allowed the blind to slide off the rails on the RH side - and will now not close properly...

Thanks

johnkobam

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 13-10-2016, 13:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by C7KEN View Post
I have remis blinds fitted to an 06 Renault Master and frankly they are one of the best additions I have made. Bought from the UK dealer fitted myself in around 30 / 40 minutes. Just need to take care to line up then drill and fix with screws supplied. The only difficult bit was screwing down the centre bracket on the lower front screen rail because of the angle of the windscreen I stuck it down using double sided number plate tape then screwed it with a posi tip turned with a small ring spanner or buy an angled screwdriver. The cover for the top front screen rail slightly obscures if you are very tall but its no big problem. The side blinds are divided ie. a front blind for the quarter light and a larger rear for the opening windows but enclosed in the same one piece frame
Can I ask you who supplied your blinds as I want some for a Master 06 model Thanks
Paul
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 13-10-2016, 13:55

Remis Cab Blinds

Looking for a set of Cab Blinds for a Renault Master 06 reg if any one can help or recommend a supplier
Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page